India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We Can Be The Best! (MG) # 1 (Page 95)

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
wov! Maan started showing MSK tantrums.....waiting on next part, pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

poojaaddis Senior Member
poojaaddis
poojaaddis

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
omggg maan is so possessivee but he didnt realise geet is cryinggg ohh goo wt wll happen in office

smj1977.shruti

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
update kab milega

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Part 20

In the morning Rajji woke up at 6 and was surprised that Geet had not yet risen: so Geet Madam has adopted city rules waking up late, the girl who is always up by 5 is still sleeping, let me wake her up and give her a lecture as she always gave me foe sleeping till 6

She went to her room and found her sleeping

R: Geet, Geet

No response

GEEEEETTTTTTT

No response

Rajji gets worried and knocks the door, it was not locked she enters the room to find Geet sitting on the floor with her head resting on the bed.

R: this girl, look how she is sleeping

She moves near her and shakes her; as soon as her hand touches her arm she jerks back; Geet was burning like fire, she was very hot.

Rajji some how drags almost unconscious Geet to the bed and calls Brij but stops how will chachu  come here he is in HSPur,

ok let me call Yash, oh no he too has gone to Agra for 2 days, then who should I call,

ok first let me call the in house doctor and she called the doctor whose number was enrolled in the list given by the apartment society;

as the doctor was checking on Geet it suddenly struck Rajji that she can call Maan and she called him

M: bolo Rajji

R: Maan, can you send in Nakul for few hours

M: pardon

R: just till 11, after that I'll come back

M: come back?

(She was so tensed that she forgot that Maan did not know that Geet was ill)

R: actually today is my first day and I can't take leave on phone but as soon as I report I will come back

M: but why will you come back?

R: stupid how can I leave Geet alone in this condition

M (panicked): what happened to Geet?

R: she is in high fever

M: what? Wait I am just coming and also will call the doc

R: doctor's here already

M: ok I ma on way

He rushes out and calls Nakul and told him about Geet, Nakul being a professional and experienced man hurriedly packed some things and rushed out to accompany Maan in the car.

Soon the two were in the apartment Maan handed the prescription to the driver who brought the medicines. Nakul took over the kitchen he unpacked the stuffs he got with him and made soup for Geet and breakfast for Maan and Rajji;

Maan convinced Rajji to get ready and went to Geet's side

He looked at her pale face; his heart skipped a beat seeing the dried tears on her cheeks;

he rubbed his head and cursed for loosing his temper and making her suffer, how could you Maan how could you do this to her and moves near her, he touches her fore head it was still burning though the doc has given her an injection for fever;

Nakul entered the room carrying a bowl of soup and gave it to him, Maan beta Feed her she needs some food as I know her she probably has not eaten a single morsel since she left KM;

Maan looked at the elderly man and was petrified that this man can understand her and on the other hand he did not; instead he shouted on her avoided her calls.

He sighed and took the bowl from his hand and placed it on the side table. He then lifted Geet and made her sit, he supported her with one hand and tried to feed her with the other, she refused still half conscious;

just then Rajji entered the room and saw him trying to feed Geet, she smiled and took the bowl from his hand

R: you hold her and I will feed her, ok

M: ok

Rajji fed Geet the soup and all the time Maan held her in a hug which the worried Rajji ignored.

Nakul called Rajji to have her breakfast as she has to reach her office on time

Rajji hurriedly had her Breakfast and when she was leaving Maan said that he will be here so she need not worry about Geet, she can come in the lunch hour and then return to the office

R: but Maan how will you manage

M: I have my laptop, that will do and what will I do without my
secretary to arrange my meetings he smiled to pacify Rajji

Tired Rajji thanked him and went to the office

After some time Nakul left for KM, he had prepared lunch for Maan and Rajji and some eatables for Geet, he said he would return in the evening and if Maan needed something he may call

M: its ok Nakul, you take the car and bring it with you in the evening I am going no where before Rajji comes and also see that the small duplex next to the outhouse is cleaned and made ready for the these girls to shift.

Maan then called Brij and told that Geet is not well and also that he is completely against the idea of the two girls living alone in Delhi he then informed him of the arrangements he had made

M: I think I have made it clear

B: but

M: you had a problem as there is no female there, but think they
will not be living in KM but will have an independent house, and I assure you its a lot safer then here

B: ok, and am sorry for the trouble

M: don't be after all Rajji is my best friend and also Myra's

B: thank you

pls comment
oops wrong note please don't kill me 
office officeAngryOuchShockedConfused

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 21 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581943&PID=41202716&#41202716

Edited by smj1977 - 07 April 2011 at 11:12pm

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpascarce05shanmannehavashicukishmishimSarah08Candy_jsgeetozramavishdancydreamerGURTI369ada_angeldeekshacgHannan454Acharya10kasturi11zazoy12krishna.syedahasmi123Jadorannie03kirannaryani--love--hemvbarniindia5avantika_singhGemmTinkJiaPaloma_DpallavisarkarBkhassamaira39diyachill-BeingAppy-annie.shonapriyanka86preet.harmanKashish9687annbellbina_achiki143sessyapril12its_meDiva7nai1311_yspsupernasahuCrystalSayamadhu.pmlistNH1971Swaatiicutemishtistar_777sree.maneetRukhluvMaanm-g19mansijani21siroililysrikrithidmg_roks_antaraamalu123Nirjhor105charlie1950-Premeena-am_sweet_pariBe.edgymyedward12nan_10Lakshmi86shivangi783Miss-RizSaJan-SaJanEscapistTheBratKinshukKiDewaniAnu-Ananyacyum321dreamy4everputhytanujaIqbal Neha1gangesegbsheetalvasaprincess163MsMovieloverJayaRRocks.DharamilliiMaaneet4eveShimmerrd_sonianats0101randhir_ki_dollkshubhangiumamaaneet_wallflower__Jyothi_simi91-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94paponeconRamharishruti_luvs_msk--Saavi--Firegurlvrsharmasweet cherrysanu3108wajiha-1mrk-1krati5sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveAsh1991--Ratna--rsroopalishah10mitzi11hinal_maaneetpop77swetha10FireSafireFireeRadhika ShahSahSahzaara2212kahkashansakinaTyropreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGvandy28_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23singh24_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.kirti_fijipickachumysteriousmilliKrishna_Souravspvd.CookieMonster.tabby999Donnaa

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

whether Geet is mad on Maan???

wonderful update.........loved it!!

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

whether Geet is mad on Maan???

wonderful update.........loved it!!

BOTH LOL but not mad but in LOVE
love makes you do weird thingsLOL

Edited by smj1977 - 02 April 2011 at 8:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123_BlackPearl_Krishna_Sourav

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
awsome update

smj1977.shruti

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
brilliant part. loved it.
oh god get is suffering from fever due to recve scolding from maan.
I guess rajjy is not aware of the fact that maaneet have feelings for each other.
maan take good decision , it's not really safe to stay alone in delhi.
 it's good they will stay in outhouse of km.
update soon.

smj1977.shruti

Go to top