We Can Be The Best! (MG) # 1 - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!!!!!!!!

Shirt wala scene was very emotional & cute.........

Hmmm Geet was amazing in teasing Maan with rajji s style of looking,
but Maan is super chaalo............
Loved the scene............

But i did not get what followed,
Y Geet is so getting anger............
Is that Maans mere anger got her so serious and hurt................hmmm may be, then its okay.............

Also confession is still pending na...............

will Maan succeed in taking the girls with him?
Ofcourse, Maan would take gals with them............

i hope Maaneet can get over the rage and romance gets challo..............
oh! yeh gussa gussa drama toh kuch jyada hi chal raha hain.................waiting for a happy wala update...................
that was very lovely....but why is Geet trying to push away Maan from her.....

why is she saying that they dont have future together???
Is she afraid of her family???
Originally posted by JayaR

that was very lovely....but why is Geet trying to push away Maan from her.....

why is she saying that they dont have future together???
Is she afraid of her family???
I think she is afraid of him😆
Waiting continue soonEdited by Annu8193 - 13 years ago

Part 23

As if she had any say in the matter, her family was happy so was her sister, the prospect of living alone with no women around was taken care by the fact that they will be living in a separate house, which no doubt was far more safe then living in the apartment.

He very well knew that no matter how much she shouted on him or spitted fire she still will agree as she was a shy and an introvert person who rarely objected to ant thing, to raise her voice or oppose her elders was beyond her imagination.

When she was not agreeing to him and shouting at him he was not able to quiten her and was closing again in his shell as he himself was not an expressive person but arrival of Rajji saved his ass. Moment Rajji stepped in the apartment she lost her voice and returned to her quite self, though he did not like her closing away but was happy that she now will not protest

The girls shifted to the Khurana premises and settled in the duplex which Dev has named as "My Dream". Nakul insisted them to have their first dinner with hem as they were now neighbors; Rajji liked the idea of neighbors.

Next day Rajji went to her office with Maan, and Geet not feeling well was left behind. Nakul had arranged for a couple as their house help Ram Babu and Krishna; Ram Babu was a driver cum gardener cum every thing one can think of, Krishna, his wife was a cook she also took charge of the sweeping an dusting etc, and asked Ram Babu to do the shopping.

With their help Geet unpacked the stuff and arranged; in evening when Rajji came the house already looked like home, the basic furniture provided was not basic but elegant; Rajji asked Krishna to cook for Maan and Nakul also as she had invited the two for house warming dinner.

On the same evening Mohinder has sent a esteem was the girls to use and Brij promised that soon they can have a car of their choice.

Geet joined the office on the third day; she was not new to KC and knew her way around; Pinky gave her a warm hug and Adi welcomed her, Maan was no where around as it was only 8:30 and he came in exactly at 9 Adi briefed her with what she needs to do.

She checked his schedule and marked the meetings and appointments on his planner; she then made a cup of coffee and kept it along with the planner on his desk, when she was leaving he came in they exchanged glances, she straightened up and

G: good morning sir, from today I am your secretary

M: good morning miss

G: Geet, Geet Handa

M: fine, I wanted a black coffee and today's planner

G: sir, they are right on your desk

M: umm

G: sir, can I leave

M: yes, will call you when required

G: thank you sir, good Day

As she left the cabin he had a strong urge to pull her and feel her but this was office and such acts are termed as harassment; he had missed her, their late night chats their morning smiles. How will he survive? And he sighed

The moment she was out she gave out a Phew he was their in front of her sp near she just had to extend her hand to feel him but all she was behaving like a perfect stranger; since last night she was not at ease all she wanted was to run to the KM and sit with him on the teraace and eat up his head by her non stop blabbering,

she did not know how she was always able to talk so much with him, she wanted so much to hold him to run her fingers in his thick hair to feel his head resting on her lap. But alas the sooner she got herself to this professional approach the better, he needed some one strong to be by his side; she who was always insecure is not worth him,

he needed a woman who can fight for him, who can guide his when he is low who can help him overcome his self hatred and here she herself was fighting her own fears how can she support him ever;

that day when he said that she was his life, she was shocked, no this can not be true how did she not see this coming, they can be friends but just plain friend, she can become his habit but life no ways, and the way he pressed her lips that very day,

no she needs to stay away from him before he treads the path that may only lead to humiliation, she is not the one for him, she needs to stay aloof of him, though she was dying to be near him but for his own good she needs to be their only as his secretary and nothing else.

The day was busy as normal work days are, he avoided her as he did not want to mix his professional and personal life and she avoided him as she wanted to be away from his sight, out of sight is out of mind she sighed.

the office continues,

pls comment

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 24
i m started feeling sorry for both of them do they really require to go through this
loved it but y r they acting like strangers hope they dont continue the act even at home

wonderful update................loved it!!!

they love each other,but Geet is not letting her feelings out,

so she still didn't believe in her Self-Confidence,

when Maan figure out this,he will help her

and will win over her!!!

Beautiful part.