The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hey lovely update yaar
maaneet conciding in each other is so wonderful to read
so dadi n nt already planning their marriage.........well ab unhe jyada mahnat nahi karni paregiWinkLOLLOLLOL
loved it
keep writing

smj1977.shruti

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

will be updating now???????????????????

if its........plz update soon

waiting.......................waiting...................

smj1977.shruti

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
owsemmmmm

smj1977.shruti

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Nice updates!!!

I really liked them!!!!

smj1977.shruti

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nice update.. liked the budding frndship between maneet.. continue soon

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Part 7

They stole in the hall quietly, separating in opposite directions

NT came to Geet asking where was she. her mother has been looking for her.

When Geet went in her mother's direction NT vowed to herself that she will find a way to keep her here in the Mansion.

Geet's mother introduced her to many ladies, and she just said hello to them as she was never comfortable talking to strangers,

during this session it struck her that Man too was a stranger till morning and now how well they have confined in each other, it was very unlike her.

Later dinner was announced

Rajji dragged Maan with her and searched for Geet finding her lost in her thoughts sitting near her Maa,

Meera insisted that Maan accompany them for dinner, she also lovingly invited Geet to join as she liked that shy girl who was unaware of her beauty.

All were seated, boys by Vikrant's side and girls by Meera's side in such a way that the VM couple was in the centre. All chatted during the dinner but Maaneet were quite,

NT thought that it seems Geet is also not comfortable with gatherings, she observed her every move very cautiously forming her future plan.

By the time the guests left it was way past midnight, all went to there respective rooms.

Maan stood on the terrace remembering how he shared few happy moments with Geet, he heard tingling chimes of the anklet,

he hid behind the curtains to see who was there at this hour, the girl entered the terrace and sighed folding her arms as if she were hugging herself.

M: hello

G (jumps): oh! (Sighs in relief) hello, you just scared me

M: is it not late?

G: yes, but I was not able to sleep, so thought might feel this
cool air for some time

M: not able to sleep, why?

G: I am never comfortable with changed environment, but how come you still awake?

M: actually, I was not able to take these lenses out, and when I tried to sleep they were itching

G: oh sorry, my mistake I should have asked you, or at least told you how to remove them

M: you might be thinking how stupid I am?

G: no ways, I am not thinking like this, I very well can understand that NT might have pressed you to accompany her when she got you those and all the time you might not have been paying attention

M: yes, you are right, can you help me?

G: of course I will, come lets go in your room

M: thanks

G: now you should pay attention because next time I will not be here

M: I will not need them, so what's the use?

G: don't say like this, you will wear them daily now and also go for regular 3 months checkup to the optician

M: no ways

G: please, we are friends, um; you will not listen to my small wish

M; give me some time to think at least

G: given,

They both go to Maan's room she carefully removes his lenses after thoroughly washing her hands, clean them with the solution and instructs him.

When she was keeping the lens box back she finds a pair of gorgeous specs hiding behind the bottle of the solution.

She picks them up they were specs having high reflective index thin lenses, which looked as if had zero power and looked stylish as if being worn to enhance macho looks.

G: whose specs are these?

M: which? Oh these NT brought with those lenses, she says I should wear them

G: she's correct you should wear them instead of those clumsy ones

M: no ways they reveal my eyes, I feel naked in them

G: Maan these are ment to help you see clearly not to hide your eyes, are you afraid of your eyes?

M: no, who said?

G: I am saying, you purposely hide your eyes, look at me Maan those clumsy specs of your can't hide eyes from me, look at me

M: Geet please try to understand, I am not comfortable with every one able to see my eyes

G: it's ok Maan but how far will you run away from yourself, you have to face the truth, and remember no one will think of your mother while seeing your eyes. Believe me Maan, trust me, and above all trust yourself.

(she cups his face in her hands and removes his specs, he unknowingly hugs her waist and starts crying like a small 11 yr old, she just holds her and traces her fingers gently on his hair)

NT was returning to her room after letting the servants out, on hearing sounds from Maan's room goes to check if every thing was al right, stops on seeing the two talking after some time when she was about to go back she witnesses him crying and was taken aback by the fact that how much this timid little girl has effected him in mere few hours, and vows that she will definitely not let her go from his life.

After some time when Maan was relaxed he lets his hold loosen on Geet's waist and says sorry Geet

G: its ok Maan, sometime these tears wash away all your reserves, and now I want a promise; will you give me?

M: you just have to say

G: from now on you will wear these specs not those and will wear lenses daily staring from few hours and then finally the whole day

M: promise, and on days of their cleaning

G: let me think you can wear these stylish specs

M: and if these break

G: they are unbreakable ones

M: I say, if

G: then tomorrow you will have an extra pair for emergencies

M: you never give up

G: I try not to

M: Geet you are helping me out of my fears and what about your own fears

G: I try a lot to get out of them and I know one day I will overcome all my fears

M: if possible I will try to help you

G: I know

M: Geet you are very nice

G: thank you, and same to you

M smiles

G: it's too late; I should take your leave, good night

M: good night

pls comment

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 8 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581943&TPN=30&#38360937

Edited by smj1977 - 21 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10newmoviefandpurvainlwgeetchintushilpashanmannehavashicukishmishimCandy_jsSarah08geetozramavishnehaa9neetugarg123dancydreamerrockingchahatsweetmelonmkd.70zazoy12Hannan454gagsykrishna.asmi123annie03--love--nonabebuhansasmamaaneet93bhakbhartifanmans22poojaaddisGemmKawaljeet1maaneetfan123bono_jostnadiyachillsamaira39piyushiannie.shonaannbellKashish9687soniaz121sb1412anuradha.nandambina_achiki143april12sessycutemishtiNH1971supernasahuits_meDiva7-eiya-angelwordsstar_777sree.maneetmaaneetkimeetdmg_roks_antaraEscapistdoosheekaamalu123trishapcharlie1950RukhluvMaanLakshmi86myedward12nan_10shivangi783SaJan-SaJancyum321-shamima-dreamy4everdivya22chubzyTheBratKinshukKiDewaniseshatreeninaviputhIqbal Neha1sheetalvasaRocks.Dharashining_moonmilliiMaaneet4eveShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbnats0101kshubhangirandhir_ki_dollumamaaneetcrazydream_wallflower__Jyothi_paponeconRamhariAudiwalia-Veritaserum-sweet cherryshruti_luvs_mskViji79--Saavi--Krishnaluv94krati5ambbihamrk-1rsroopalimaanseepreethiaShalvesun-naaaaaaaaacaller123mitzi11hinal_maaneetSahSahswetha10charmed onespop776n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakina_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23singh24felicitysmoak.kirti_fijimysteriousmilli_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Krishna_SouravspvdDonnaatabby999.CookieMonster.

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
nice update...continue soon..

smj1977.shruti

Go to top