Fan Fictions

We Can Be The Best! (MG) # 1 - Page 12

mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow they meant to be together love how they taking care for one another brilliant pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Sorry for not having commented all these dayz!

Finally got time to read thru!

Must say...

Very different concept!!

I really liked it!

Pls do PM me!

love

Mina
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hia thats so so lovely, love the silent communication between the two
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey update soon yaar...
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome....
loved all parts till nw...
thnx 4 d pm..
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Nice update, ....continue soon.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 5

Rajji ran and grabbed Geet's hand and hugged her tight then dragged her to Meera's side quite excited she praised her endlessly,

while Meera was just looking at Maan, Vikrant came by her side and said addressing Rajji,

thank God Maan never decided before to dress up so gorgeously else Meera would have been engaged to him instead of me, I am right Rajji

R: Vikrant she still has time, she can always switch on, the way she is gaping I think you have lost her

M: shut up both of you, you and your crap talk.

V: oh then instead of lingering on your fianc you are gazing his brother (teasingly)

M: (stammered) no ...... I was ............. Just wondering .......... Forget it!

Rajji and Vikrant had a hearty laugh on seeing her so embarrassed

A lady: Savitri Devi your family seems to follow a ritual, in Dev's wedding Vikrant made a mind blowing appearance as a next available Khurana bachelor and today when he is going to be tied up the smallest Khurana, BTW how old is he you know I have a daughter of may be same age

Many more ladies crowded her with same talk, whereas she was lost in how Maan looked amazing handsome and how Geet was complimenting him by her presence.

NT read her eyes as they went from Maan to Geet and from Geet to Maan and said to herself Dadi Maa you are right we will work on making them a real couple.

The ceremony started, Dev and Maan stood on either side of Vikrant and Yash and Rajji on Meera's side,

Once they exchanged rings the dance floor was open first dance by the new would be couple followed by Dev and NT then Yash and Rajji and so on,

Maan sat in the corner trying to hide from his fathers eyes he was feeling very un easy, ever since he had appeared in the party he could feel his burning gaze, least he realized it was with praise which he understood as hatred,

his father has never realized that M was also a compliment on the Khurana tag, he for the first time did not see his wife's image in M, but today he looked more like his father i.e., Maan's grandfather,

The way he carried himself he had a same air of arrogance and command, he looked like a true hire of the Khurana's, he was taken aback by the aura this young man had

the effect he was having on others, though his brothers were physically more fit but still the demeanor he had, none had in them,

His eyes were not reflecting the innocence of his wife but command of his father, a sense of respect took over him he was speechless

P to SD: Maa, today Maan is just looking like Papa ji

SD: yes, son and all the years I thought he looks like his mother

P: same here, he looks like a true replica of him

SD: you never talk to him; you know his voice has the same commandeering way as your father had

P: I can very well imagine, I never noticed he carries himself similarly, its amazing

SD: simply amazing, but its good that we never noticed else their may be many family tiffs

P: how?

SD: you are seeing a Khurana hire in him, but don't forget he is the youngest of the three so by know means he can fit in that position and both your sons are managing well, now as Maan has been brought up he will just be an asset to the empire and in coming times will increase it, what you must start thinking is that how to distribute the work load so as to eliminate any arguments between the three,

P: yes till now I was convinced that there will be no tiffs but seeing the audacity of his eyes I can very well imagine he is as stubborn as papa ji

SD; (laughs) you are right, now enough go attend your guests

Meanwhile

Seeing Geet feeling uncomfortable Maan approaches her, and raises his eyebrow once she looks at him asking, what's the matter?

She shrugged making a face saying I don't like here

He indicates to the exit lets go

She nods yes; you go first I'll follow

Once he was out she too moved carefully towards the exit, and swiftly moved out not realizing that two ladies on the either corners of the room witnessed them

precap: Maaneet in the garden
I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
first one to comment ðŸ¥³
yuppppppppp
back update 
awesomeeee update 
love it
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar..loved it .. i hope the two ladies are NT and dadima ....wanna see them together soon ...