Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

4 Jan 10/Epi 76 Bairi Piya complete!! (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ok sorry sorry BPians......... i genuinely apologise Embarrassed for this long delay in the update ....... i was jsu really busy this week hence couldnt finish off........

but im done thankfully so Bon appetite  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thx a lot dear,awesome as alwaysClap
DV worried now Shocked LOLLOL.
ab to" worried hona banta hai"WinkTongue
n courtesy his super fast speed he conjures up an excuse that weddings going on n i dont want a scene created.
now dv u r planing himself to create a scene and digging a pit for amoli behind every1Angry
maybe i didnt try hard enuf but i wont accept defeat easitly.... c thats y DV likes her her determination n will power is steady as a rock like him Thumbs Up
i so loved this line from her,the way she said itClap with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determinedEmbarrassed
(maybe marriage is the name of such a challenge)...
tru and well saidClap, amoli was looking nice BTW not looking as if she is a wife of a servantWinkTongue chandana was looking okkkk in her bridal dress
n i totally love Shobna's reply really my jaw is hurting ROFLROFL
me tooROFL
Shobna spots the girls acts n DV eyes super glued 2 hers n tells the girl 2 stand behind LOLLOL...... n tells Dv tumhare liye nahin laayi hoon thakur (I havnt got her 4 u thakur) ROFL..... DV looks away ashamned
this lady called shobna is awesome,as u said Star ov the epi,i think if dv wud hav asked for that girl he could ve her very easilyAngryDead considering that's girl gesturesDead i wonder how dv had controlled his heartShockedLOL
man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow Confused ROFLROFL
that's the reason behind his frustration and i'mShocked that no1 especially urmi was not able to figure out what's happening in a long time of six monhsOuchConfused
Think of AMoli Amoli........ she sounds like a travel agent think Mauritius sandy beaches blue waters or Miami Day DreamingLOLLOL
good 1 buddyThumbs Up amoli is not less than a beautiful dream for him as she's far from his reach infact she's his  one and only beautiful dreamDay DreamingBlushing

Edited by swfer - 08 January 2011 at 7:13am

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Thx a lot dear,awesome as alwaysClap
Pleasure hun Tongue

DV worried now Shocked LOLLOL.
ab to" worried hona banta hai"WinkTongue
ROFLROFL....... 2 good boss  ClapClap 

n courtesy his super fast speed he conjures up an excuse that weddings going on n i dont want a scene created.
now dv u r planing himself to create a scene and digging a pit for amoli behind every1Angry
Ditto !! AngryAngry kitna kamena aur selfish banda hain Ouch

maybe i didnt try hard enuf but i wont accept defeat easitly.... c thats y DV likes her her determination n will power is steady as a rock like him Thumbs Up
i so loved this line from her,the way she said itClap with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determinedEmbarrassed

Yup Clap.......... fab line n well executed by Supriya as u have said perfectly "with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determinedEmbarrassed"

(maybe marriage is the name of such a challenge)...
tru and well saidClap, amoli was looking nice BTW not looking as if she is a wife of a servantWinkTongue chandana was looking okkkk in her bridal dress

I know summed up the word brilliantly ClapClap n i soooooooo agree that baby blue n pink saree was gr8 on her really suited her n she definitely looked like choti thakurain of haveli Wink she sure beat Chandana who was in her shaadi ka joda.... so we cant really blame DV now can we Tongue

n i totally love Shobna's reply really my jaw is hurting ROFLROFL
me tooROFL
LOLLOL it was side-splitting ROFL

Shobna spots the girls acts n DV eyes super glued 2 hers n tells the girl 2 stand behind LOLLOL...... n tells Dv tumhare liye nahin laayi hoon thakur (I havnt got her 4 u thakur) ROFL..... DV looks away ashamned
this lady called shobna is awesome,as u said Star ov the epi,i think if dv wud hav asked for that girl he could ve her very easilyAngryDead considering that's girl gesturesDead i wonder how dv had controlled his heartShockedLOL
Yep awesome character ClapClapClap StarStarStar........ oh yes jus 1 i-want-her n BAM she wud be in the tedki DeadDead i hated her nakra'sss AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDead...... ahgggggg so cheap Dead....... as 4 DV i think afta so many zor ka jhatka's his self control is improved alot LOLLOL

man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow Confused ROFLROFL
that's the reason behind his frustration and i'mShocked that no1 especially urmi was not able to figure out what's happening in a long time of six monhsOuchConfused
Ur sooooooo right its the time thats killing him coz its a shame 4 him as a thakur LOLLOL...... as 4 Urmi dont we know the woman......... she said even if God tells me i wont doubt my Ram-jaisa-pati D'oh n everytime she is close 2 doing so DV helps in short circuiting her brain network Unhappy 

Think of AMoli Amoli........ she sounds like a travel agent think Mauritius sandy beaches blue waters or Miami Day DreamingLOLLOL
good 1 buddyThumbs Up amoli is not less than a beautiful dream for him as she's far from his reach infact she's his  one and only beautiful dreamDay DreamingBlushing
thankssssssss Big smile Perfectly said yaar ClapClap one beautiful dream Day Dreaming hmmmmm  

swferbahane

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
justClapClapClapClapClapClapClap................................
as always you described everything so wonderfully Star
what can i say about dear sweat Heart dumbo ?( i want them 2 be happy infact i want every1 2 be happy)...................................................................................Day Dreaming
wow, Shockedqueen never going to give upApprove
but your line aah but as queen she has 2 make sure all is well in her kingdomClap ROFL
poor mini dumboCry( life was really cruel with her, even for being dumbo she has just got the title of mini..................................................)Broken Heart
dear Star shobna as always was superb and poor Confuseddv...............ROFL
but my favorit line was your line :OMG has it been 6 months , man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow??????BlushingROFL
all the bestWink

swferPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
justClapClapClapClapClapClapClap................................
Muchas gracias buddy Hug

as always you described everything so wonderfully Star
thanksssssssss n here's my double hug 4 that HugHug

what can i say about dear sweat Heart dumbo ?( i want them 2 be happy infact i want every1 2 be happy)...................................................................................Day Dreaming

I know ........ she is soooooooooooo sweet its unbelievable...... so naive of the cruel world n people in it Day Dreaming

wow, Shockedqueen never going to give upApprove

Nope she will do her best 2 distribute her priceless marriage advice n experience Approve

but your line aah but as queen she has 2 make sure all is well in her kingdomClap ROFL

Thanksssssss soooooo much my friend Big smile

poor mini dumboCry( life was really cruel with her, even for being dumbo she has just got the title of mini..................................................)Broken Heart

I totally agree.......... very cruel indeed CryCry........ well said ClapClap......... aah thats my mistake of not giving her a better title but wot 2 do cant think wot post 2 promote her 2 Confused

dear Star shobna as always was superb and poor Confuseddv...............ROFL

again completely agree ClapClap...... Shobna is always on fire n DV poor thing never understands jus not quick enuf  ROFL
but my favorit line was your line :OMG has it been 6 months , man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow??????BlushingROFL
LOLLOL........Merci madame Wink

all the bestWink
Thanks a lottttttttt n all the best wiv ur studies as well im truly overwhelmed that despite being so busy u still read the updates n post awesome comments as well Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

Go to top