Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swfer

Thx a lot dear,awesome as alwaysπŸ‘

Pleasure hun πŸ˜›

DV worried now 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
ab to" worried hona banta hai"πŸ˜‰Tongue
🀣🀣....... 2 good boss  ClapClap 

n courtesy his super fast speed he conjures up an excuse that weddings going on n i dont want a scene created.
now dv u r planing himself to create a scene and digging a pit for amoli behind every1😑
Ditto !! AngryAngry kitna kamena aur selfish banda hain

maybe i didnt try hard enuf but i wont accept defeat easitly.... c thats y DV likes her her determination n will power is steady as a rock like him πŸ‘πŸΌ
i so loved this line from her,the way she said itπŸ‘ with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determined😳

Yup Clap.......... fab line n well executed by Supriya as u have said perfectly "with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determined😳"

(maybe marriage is the name of such a challenge)...
tru and well saidπŸ‘, amoli was looking nice BTW not looking as if she is a wife of a servantπŸ˜‰Tongue chandana was looking okkkk in her bridal dress

I know summed up the word brilliantly ClapClap n i soooooooo agree that baby blue n pink saree was gr8 on her really suited her n she definitely looked like choti thakurain of haveli πŸ˜‰ she sure beat Chandana who was in her shaadi ka joda.... so we cant really blame DV now can we πŸ˜›

n i totally love Shobna's reply really my jaw is hurting ROFLROFL
me tooROFL
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was side-splitting 🀣

Shobna spots the girls acts n DV eyes super glued 2 hers n tells the girl 2 stand behind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n tells Dv tumhare liye nahin laayi hoon thakur (I havnt got her 4 u thakur) ROFL..... DV looks away ashamned
this lady called shobna is awesome,as u said ⭐️ ov the epi,i think if dv wud hav asked for that girl he could ve her very easily😑🀒 considering that's girl gestures🀒 i wonder how dv had controlled his heartπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Yep awesome character ClapClapClap StarStarStar........ oh yes jus 1 i-want-her n BAM she wud be in the tedki 🀒🀒 i hated her nakra'sss AngryAngry🀒🀒🀒🀒...... ahgggggg so cheap 🀒....... as 4 DV i think afta so many zor ka jhatka's his self control is improved alot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow πŸ˜• ROFLROFL
that's the reason behind his frustration and i'm😲 that no1 especially urmi was not able to figure out what's happening in a long time of six monhsOuchπŸ˜•
Ur sooooooo right its the time thats killing him coz its a shame 4 him as a thakur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... as 4 Urmi dont we know the woman......... she said even if God tells me i wont doubt my Ram-jaisa-pati  n everytime she is close 2 doing so DV helps in short circuiting her brain network πŸ˜” 

Think of AMoli Amoli........ she sounds like a travel agent think Mauritius sandy beaches blue waters or Miami πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
good 1 buddyπŸ‘πŸΌ amoli is not less than a beautiful dream for him as she's far from his reach infact she's his  one and only beautiful dream😍☺️
thankssssssss πŸ˜ƒ Perfectly said yaar ClapClap one beautiful dream Day Dreaming hmmmmm  

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
justπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................................
as always you described everything so wonderfully ⭐️
what can i say about dear sweat ❀️ dumbo ?( i want them 2 be happy infact i want every1 2 be happy)...................................................................................😍
wow, 😲queen never going to give up
but your line aah but as queen she has 2 make sure all is well in her kingdomπŸ‘ πŸ€£
poor mini dumbo😭( life was really cruel with her, even for being dumbo she has just got the title of mini..................................................)πŸ₯Ί
dear ⭐️ shobna as always was superb and poor πŸ˜•dv...............🀣
but my favorit line was your line :OMG has it been 6 months , man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow??????☺️🀣
all the bestπŸ˜‰

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
justπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................................

Muchas gracias buddy πŸ€—

as always you described everything so wonderfully ⭐️
thanksssssssss n here's my double hug 4 that πŸ€—πŸ€—

what can i say about dear sweat ❀️ dumbo ?( i want them 2 be happy infact i want every1 2 be happy)...................................................................................😍

I know ........ she is soooooooooooo sweet its unbelievable...... so naive of the cruel world n people in it Day Dreaming

wow, 😲queen never going to give up

Nope she will do her best 2 distribute her priceless marriage advice n experience Approve

but your line aah but as queen she has 2 make sure all is well in her kingdomπŸ‘ πŸ€£

Thanksssssss soooooo much my friend πŸ˜ƒ

poor mini dumbo😭( life was really cruel with her, even for being dumbo she has just got the title of mini..................................................)πŸ₯Ί

I totally agree.......... very cruel indeed CryCry........ well said ClapClap......... aah thats my mistake of not giving her a better title but wot 2 do cant think wot post 2 promote her 2 πŸ˜•

dear ⭐️ shobna as always was superb and poor Confuseddv...............🀣

again completely agree ClapClap...... Shobna is always on fire n DV poor thing never understands jus not quick enuf  ROFL
but my favorit line was your line :OMG has it been 6 months , man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow??????☺️🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........Merci madame πŸ˜‰

all the bestπŸ˜‰
Thanks a lottttttttt n all the best wiv ur studies as well im truly overwhelmed that despite being so busy u still read the updates n post awesome comments as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ