4 Jan 10/Epi 76 Bairi Piya complete!!

Posted: 13 years ago

Ello ello ........ so here goes......

Epi starts of wiv sweetheart dumbo in her room very upset n in deep thought..... DV enters n sees this n asks wot happened?? u look worried?? r marriage preparations not up 2 date?? she replies yes its all done nearly but im actually more worried about Amoli..... DV worried now 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n he ask y did she says something?? she replies thats the problem she doesnt say anything but bears it all in silence..... i beg 2 differ missy coz u havnt heard her long i-love-my-hubby-no-matter-wot speeches which r longgg n πŸ₯±πŸ₯± but ask us n DV who r sooo fed up .....neways she adds but as elders its our duty 2 help her out of this prob....... she says its all ur fault n DV gobsmacked at this 🀣 who wouldnt be suddenly Urmi's brain is functioning hallaluya  πŸ€£ ..... n he repeats mine?? n she says ruining my dancing mood  πŸ˜†πŸ€£ that... yes ur toooo lenient wiv walkie talkie vegetable plus u dont even let me talk 2 him... ok so Urmi's brain jus short circuited again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£ .... she adds if i had pulled walkie talkie vegetable's ears earlier this wud not have happened but its still not late...... DV thinking hard about wots coming up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n she says ill talk to him...... DV think fast ur wifey is about 2 ruin ur plans n dreams πŸ˜†  ....

n courtesy his super fast speed he conjures up an excuse that weddings going on n i dont want a scene created...... ill talk 2 walkie talkie vegetable but giv me 1 day after that i myself will solve all the probs of Queen n walkie talkie vegetable's relation aah double meaning double meaning πŸ˜‰...... she sweetly asks promise?? n he says equally sweetly promise...... Sweetheart dumbo says i want them 2 be happy infact i want every1 2 be happy awwwwww soooo sweet of u.... neways she adds that every marriage should be ideal n pure like ours.... oh come on women such blind faith i pity her 😭.... n dread the day the truth comes out she will be devastated ... Dv says i understand... yea right in Urmi's dreams u do πŸ€ͺ ..... jus giv me 1 day n ill make everything ok........

Cut 2 Queen sitting at the foot of the bed n walkie talkie vegetable dozing off 🀒..... sh eholds a red cloth with her broken mangalsutra n and is 😭😭ing....... musical Bade achey lagte ho plays in background n i have 2 admit its quite romantic i mean the tune is softly romantic.... nice tune n as mcuh as Amoli is stupid 2 think her hubby is gonna becum superman .... Supriya has done such a gr8 show of pain n sadness even i feel sort of bad 4 her.... 4 a person 2 whom her mangalsutra means everything n 2 see it like this coz ov her useless hubby n psycho n selfish Dv thats sad alright .... she looks at the chain n at walkie talkie vegetable n more tears...... she then puts the mangalsutra bac 2gether again 1 by 1 black bead remembering DV's words how he is her master n of this chain........ afta putting it 2gether she is about 2 wear it but remembers Shobna's truthful words that Radhe is thakur's pet dog n DV saying how useless he was 2 sell her symbol of marriage......... n stops saying no i will wear this only by walkie talkie vegetable's hands..... maybe i didnt try hard enuf but i wont accept defeat easitly.... c thats y DV likes her her determination n will power is steady as a rock like him πŸ‘πŸΌ......... She adds one day he will surely realise its worth yaaaa u keep dreaming girl.... i will have 2 try again 2 start my relation over again maybe then he will understand me..........

Next morning........ cut 2 mini dumbo n Dipsy on phone...... Dipsy becums Romeo n says after all our wedding day came n im reallyyy happy r u?? she doesnt reply...... so he continues that i can feel ur happiness here..... again he is greeted wiv more silence........ so he asks where do u wanna go 4 ur honeymoon?? huh? atleast get married first then think of future..... neways she coldly replies anywhere u like....... he says no u tell me ur choice....... she replies i have stopped thinking of about me n my choices a long time bac now i have 2 adjust with woteva there is so where u will take me ill go..... that was terrible how sad 😭 look DV at ur doings ur dearest neice is soooooo sad n yet doesnt blame u but herself....... Dipsy unhappy about this answer says y r u acting like this..... dont spoil my mood.......  n she says aunty is calling me im hanging up..... n Dipsy is left saying hello hello πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nice 1 mini dumbo πŸ‘πŸΌ 

So Madhura comes 2 Dipsy asking wot happened y r u so upset u shud be happy its ur wedding...... Dipsy says thats wot im thinking...... she asks wot do u mean?? he says im thinking if by marrying Chandana am i making a mistake..... coz woteva i had in mind of my marriage nothing of the sort is happening......

Cut 2 haveli at night........ entire haveli is saji dhaji.... decorated..... Puneet n Suren talk about last min errands...... Urmi doing wot she does best..... ordering servants around πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£πŸ€£ n someone says thakurain the baraat (grooms side) is here.... So Urmi has a change of mind n says Shanker kaka (servant) leave all this n get the welcome plate ready go go go..... n she tells her nephews 2 see if mini dumbo is ready n she heads off 2 welcome baraat.......

Cut to Queen n mini dumbo who is in her shaadi  ka joda (bridal dress) 😍 in her room...  She asks her highness am o doing the right thing?? i dunno y but im feeling very restless...... do all girls go thru this?? did u?? Queen says u have no idea wot i went thru!! but atleast u know who ur groom is as i had no idea.... mini dumbo gets up n asks thats peaceful somtimes coz if u know some1 very well then u may not have any feelings 4 them...... Queen replies shayad shaadi isi chunouti ka naam hain (maybe marriage is the name of such a challenge)..... i think that was a gr8 line summed up marriage in2 1 sentence πŸ‘...... she adds marriage makes u realise n recognise the truth frm dreams........ i honeslty cannot digest this πŸ˜†πŸ€£... this is 2 much n 3 much 🀣 Queen giving marriage advice 2 mini dumbo 😲😲 her own marriage is on the rocks yet she is giving advice on it 🀣🀣..... khudh ki shaadi na ke barabar hain aur wo chali doosro ko advice dene 🀣🀣 ....... aah but as queen she has 2 make sure all is well in her kingdom πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

Neways Suren n Puneet cum 2 take mini dumbo down saying Dipsy n baraat r here..... b4 going she asks Queen is everthing alright between u n walkie talkie vegetable?? Queen doesnt answer n both bro's say come on chachi (aunty) is calling u........ Queen now alone says 2 herself i pray 4 u Chandana that u get all the happiness in the world..... Dipsy prooves 2 be the best husband in the world blah blah n that Malkin (Urmi) atleast gets 2 see her daughters happiness if not her DIL's..... so some good emotional lines by Queen here but 2 bad none gonna come tru ....

Queen comes outside 2 stairs n vegetable coming up wiv a pile of presents bumps in2 her n all pressies fall down......... both have an eye lock n at snails pace πŸ˜† pick them up n put in in2 Radhe's arms.... now only eyes of both show n Queen says we need 2 talk obviously afta marriage...... he replies yea sure we'll talk after all the rituals......

Cut 2 DV n Shobna...... at wedding dais....... He says wots this nonsense the groom is at the door n u pulled me here ?? n i totally love Shobna's reply really my jaw is hurting 🀣🀣 she says to jao ja ke maro phir chaati peet ke mat kehna ke Amoli mujhe ghaas nahin dalti (Then go to hell..... after dont come crying 2 me that Amoli doesnt give a damn about me)..... he says fine say it fast.... she says i wanna introduce u 2 a girl..... a girl is shown who is showing her nakra 🀒 (attitude) m DV's eyes r glued 2 her 🀣.. Shobna calls her 2wards them n she does n starts eyeing DV nakrebaaz 😑.. She tells Dv this girl is Diya n she will do our job...... Shobna spots the girls acts n DV eyes super glued 2 hers n tells the girl 2 stand behind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n tells Dv tumhare liye nahin laayi hoon thakur (I havnt got her 4 u thakur) 🀣..... DV looks away ashamned....... so u shud be focus man focus ur target is Amoli not this cheap dancer 😑 πŸ€£....... Shobna wiv her truthful nature says i mean i know how loyal u r 2 ur wife.... the day that comes tru pigs will surely fly πŸ€£πŸ€£ ....

Shobna tells him this girl will bring ur new bride Amoli 2 u... DV says again another riddle im pi$$ed at u n ur riddles... Shobna bluntly says do u have a choice?? exactly DV so listen up good πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Shobna says 6 months ago like u brought Urmila'a sautan (love rival) Diya will be Amoli's sautan....... OMG has it been 6 months 😲 man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£ or does he wanna be a tortoise n win the race πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† still 6 months πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .... She signals 2 Diya that hey look ur prey ur sautan has come..... Amoli passes them not noticing them πŸ˜•....... Isnt it weird the pandit (priest) is sitting a few metres away yet is deaf n blind πŸ˜²πŸ˜• πŸ€£ well its the effect of mansion of morons ....... Dv says wot the heck u shud have asked me 1st. Shobna says this is my idea n when shud have i asked u?? we dont have time coz i heard Amoli n Radhe say she is gonna tell Radhe all about u.... we jus have tonight thalur 2 do anything after taht u'll lose Amoli phir karte rehna bhajan (then sit n sing hyms) 🀣...... She is one of the dancers n jus Radhe shud fall 4 her...... after u have 2 make him do wot ur an expert at.....

DV asks and Urmila wot about her?? n i sooooooo love the way she says this line Urmila Wurmila chodo na thakur kidher phasey hua ho (4get Urmila Wurmila where r u still stuck).... Think of AMoli Amoli........ she sounds like a travel agent think Mauritius sandy beaches blue waters or Miami πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ When Queen sees this girl in vegetable's arms wot state will she do of vegetable n wot state will she be in...... n then she will come running 2 u.... Wot r u thinking go get 2 work........ N both the girl n she leave.... DV daydreaming its like a lottery  to have Shobna on my side .. she knows all the ways of winning after losing once n screen freezes.........

So moral of the story...... nothing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..... coz we r going round n round in cirles .... DV n Shobna scheming 😈..... vegetable i-love-my-master πŸ€‘πŸ€“...... Queen i-love-my-vegetable πŸ€ͺ...... sweethearts brain battery flashing LOW!! 🀣...... plan delightfully πŸ˜ƒ fails πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜† and back 2 DV n Shobna scheming 😈...... n me going .... its like Tom n Jerry chase wiv no end.... 1st nearly an entire week's episodes dedicated 2 one mangalsutra and now this .... Some touchy n emotional lines by Queen 2 mini dumbo.πŸ‘ ...... if i had 2 choose best scene is last 1 wiv DV n Shobna πŸ‘ n 4 me SHobna again is ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of the epi πŸ‘πŸ‘..... n i love sweethearts rose coloured glasses πŸ˜ƒ....... n i have nothing more 2 add 2 that ..... a so so epi πŸ₯±

Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
awsome  update thanks
Originally posted by uxghya

awsome  update thanks

Pleasure is all mine....... thanksssssssss πŸ˜› but  i havnt finished yet 😳
Hey BPians i havnt finished yet but till them i have a few queries

1)
i dont put Part 1 n Part 2 in the update along with the scenes........ but would u like me 2 do that so it corresponds wiv the video?? or is it fine the way it is where i jus say cut 2 this n that like haveli n move on2 next scene n split the update according 2 scene??

2)
I also dont do recaps ....... so wud u like recaps b4 i do the main update??

Hmmmmm quite a few things i dont do πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but lemme know wot u would prefer πŸ˜›
Excellent update preci but waiting for the other half 😍 soon dear
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hey BPians i havnt finished yet but till them i have a few queries

1)
i dont put Part 1 n Part 2 in the update along with the scenes........ but would u like me 2 do that so it corresponds wiv the video?? or is it fine the way it is where i jus say cut 2 this n that like haveli n move on2 next scene n split the update according 2 scene??

2)
I also dont do recaps ....... so wud u like recaps b4 i do the main update??

Hmmmmm quite a few things i dont do πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but lemme know wot u would prefer πŸ˜›

Dear do whatever is easy for u,ur both suggestions are superb and if u provide us updates in line with these,it wud be mindblowing especially the idea ov recap is wonderful,try to incorporate it in ur updates.(but for this u've to put in more effort and time,if that's possible for u otherwise it's simply superb that u r providing us updates for a soap that went offair but it's still fresh and very much living in our hearts)πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Excellent update preci but waiting for the other half 😍 soon dear

Thankssssssss Savi πŸ˜›.......... n i have jus finished 😳........ sorry 4 the delay
Originally posted by swfer

Dear do whatever is easy for u,ur both suggestions are superb and if u provide us updates in line with these,it wud be mindblowing especially the idea ov recap is wonderful,try to incorporate it in ur updates.(but for this u've to put in more effort and time,if that's possible for u otherwise it's simply superb that u r providing us updates for a soap that went offair but it's still fresh and very much living in our hearts)πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks 4 ur input πŸ˜ƒ........ ill do recaps frm now on ...... n also add precaps as well........ regarding the numbering of scenes ill do 1 epi wiv it n see how it goes otherwise i revert bac 2 old style.... yup very much alive n kicking πŸ˜‰
Ok sorry sorry BPians......... i genuinely apologise 😳 for this long delay in the update ....... i was jsu really busy this week hence couldnt finish off........

but im done thankfully so Bon appetite  
Thx a lot dear,awesome as alwaysπŸ‘
DV worried now 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
ab to" worried hona banta hai"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
n courtesy his super fast speed he conjures up an excuse that weddings going on n i dont want a scene created.
now dv u r planing himself to create a scene and digging a pit for amoli behind every1😑
maybe i didnt try hard enuf but i wont accept defeat easitly.... c thats y DV likes her her determination n will power is steady as a rock like him πŸ‘πŸΌ
i so loved this line from her,the way she said itπŸ‘ with pain,helplessness but being hopeful and determined😳
(maybe marriage is the name of such a challenge)...
tru and well saidπŸ‘, amoli was looking nice BTW not looking as if she is a wife of a servantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› chandana was looking okkkk in her bridal dress
n i totally love Shobna's reply really my jaw is hurting 🀣🀣
me too🀣
Shobna spots the girls acts n DV eyes super glued 2 hers n tells the girl 2 stand behind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... n tells Dv tumhare liye nahin laayi hoon thakur (I havnt got her 4 u thakur) 🀣..... DV looks away ashamned
this lady called shobna is awesome,as u said ⭐️ ov the epi,i think if dv wud hav asked for that girl he could ve her very easily😑🀒 considering that's girl gestures🀒 i wonder how dv had controlled his heartπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
man time has flown n got 2 say DV hasnt done any progress in such a long time ..... when did he becum this slow πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£
that's the reason behind his frustration and i'm😲 that no1 especially urmi was not able to figure out what's happening in a long time of six monhsπŸ˜•
Think of AMoli Amoli........ she sounds like a travel agent think Mauritius sandy beaches blue waters or Miami πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
good 1 buddyπŸ‘πŸΌ amoli is not less than a beautiful dream for him as she's far from his reach infact she's his  one and only beautiful dream😍☺️

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago