Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

we want kmh2 in top 5

Poll

you want kmh2 in top 5

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey is my name is hina we want kmh2 in top 5 i know everone want kmh2 in top 5 plessss
,we love kmh so much we should seriously take some steps to make kmh2 at the top 5 after all we are crazy fans of kmh2 comon guys hume kuch karna  ho gye  after all we are crazy fans of kmh2 
Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal6 thumbnail

@Hina: We all want KMH to be at the top and I guess we all need to take some steps for asap it......

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal6

@Hina: We all want KMH to be at the top and I guess we all need to take some steps for asap it......

yeh you are right we all need to take some steps for asap it😉
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey not only i want kmh2 in top 5 , i want it to be at the top n toppest.n i agree with u all,we should seriously take some steps to make kmh2 at the top after we all r the craziest fans of kmh n karanika.luvvvvvvv them like crazy.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khalida4u

hey not only i want kmh2 in top 5 , i want it to be at the top n toppest.n i agree with u all,we should seriously take some steps to make kmh2 at the top after we all r the craziest fans of kmh n karanika.luvvvvvvv them like crazy.

you are right after all we are crazy fans of kmh2 ,we should seriously take some steps to make kmh2 at the top 5
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We want KMH2 to be on the top...a no.1 show and it is a no.1 show but damn the TRPs...seriously we need to take some actions to make it to the top...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasika.KK

We want KMH2 to be on the top...a no.1 show and it is a no.1 show but damn the TRPs...seriously we need to take some actions to make it to the top...

hey i have new post in fans fictions mien mine ek post laga hai plessssssss cek it and the name is   we want kmh2 in top  5 other but the post is form  we should seriously take some steps to make kmh2 in top 5( go to https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1581995
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Want KMH2 In Top 5 Buut Also To Be The Number 1 Shoow😉 Its The Best Shoow And They Deserve That Soo Let's Hit The ChaskaMeter Guuys 😳
Be Active ...KMH ROOX ⭐️
Mrs.KMH thumbnail
We dont just want it in Top 5, we want it on 1st Position!!

Thats where Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 Belongs to!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Evryone over here want KMH2 on Top........