Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ya suraj was complete package , he was balanced , he had childishness and maturity ......

Hey gaayu

everyone happy new year guys . wasnt able to come to forum
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meri Phutti kismat....i can't write out today due to work and been at it for a while now but haven't had the chance to do that yet but wanted to put my inputs too on this whole deal...

ill come back later
Shanak4eva thumbnail
Hi I joined recently bt watched th whole series on YT wnt to share my opinion with Suraj khanak was childish n immature bt losin him made her realise how fate force her to grw n how sh did everything suraj wntd to do fr his family this is wht chnged our immature khanak I was never into this suraj character bt sunny if handle well can bring special shanak scene n interaction we might see Shaan gtin jealous which we wnt in small dose
C u soon
rooj-i thumbnail
Ok I'm back with my take on this!

I'll be honest I didn't watch the show from the beginning however I did go back and watched the missed episodes and I must say I liked Suraj's character too!

He was def. one of the good-hearted, happy, responsible, reasonable, and mature guy. He pampered Khanak a lot and hence she was what she was and I loved that whole fact about it in their relationship! I think Khanak felt safe with Suraj that she behaved that if nothing will happen! She even showed matureness after the marriage for the little time she was married with Suraj.

then we turn to Shanak relationship. Shaan was the total opposite of Suraj. He wasn't what we all expected but yet he showed his own way of being mature or senses. He was good hearted or still is and was or is a human being. Unlike many rich guys he didn't try to run away from his mistakes and that is one thing I love about Shaan. With Shaan, initially, Khanak didn't feel safe. Since she lost Suraj because of Shaan, she felt killing him and she felt that Shaan wasn't someone she can trust. However her responsibilities and her love for Suraj's family took over her fear and caused her to trust shaan and hence she came to Mumbai with him (of course other circumstances caused her to stay put) but the point is she trusted Shaan and slowly that trust developed into friendship and then love. 

I think you said this or someone else, either here or some other post (sorry i read it earlier today so I can't remember where), that people who go through the same trouble together feel much closer and feel to overcome them together and it makes their bond stronger. it is like you love the person the most with whom you fight the most. 

Anyways I remember so man scenes of khanak and suraj and their connection with Shaan. Each had it!

it will be wise to see this now because I want them to talk about it, again I say somehow Khanak is still not over it. It is deeply buried in her heart somewhere and she is too afraid to relive it. 

Rooj
raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no sunny plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i always felt that shaan had been a little insensitive towards khanak and suraj's relationship. remember the time when hetal baa gifted shanak a potrait of sooraj! shanak were not in love then. shaan, instead of thinking what sooraj's photo had made khanak feel, sulked and showed her attitude and even expected her to apologize to him!

while khanak was always considerate towards shaan's feelings for natasha, shaan was unable to do the same for her. it should have been the opposite considering the fact that he was somewhere responsible for sooraj's death.

this is another reason why i am interested to see this track. to see whether shaan has in fact grown as a person and whether he would support khanak this time instead of clamming up and sulking.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

i always felt that shaan had been a little insensitive towards khanak and suraj's relationship. remember the time when hetal baa gifted shanak a potrait of sooraj! shanak were not in love then. shaan, instead of thinking what sooraj's photo had made khanak feel, sulked and showed her attitude and even expected her to apologize to him!

while khanak was always considerate towards shaan's feelings for natasha, shaan was unable to do the same for her. it should have been the opposite considering the fact that he was somewhere responsible for sooraj's death.

this is another reason why i am interested to see this track. to see whether shaan has in fact grown as a person and whether he would support khanak this time instead of clamming up and sulking.

good point Zenn...well he did show a bit of guiltiness but then yes he did show her attitude...

but i do think that he has grown to accept that fact and yes even i want to see him be considerate towards her...even i felt that he never really showed that. but then again CVs never really showed him like that.

however he did blame himself a lot. especially when he went to get her the first time around, he said "meri wajah se Khanak ko bohat mushkilein uthani pad rahi hain"  i can't remember what scene it was.
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Zen
I just wrote something similar in reply to your post in the CC=D