Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Where are GC's rings???????? (Page 8)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

@Keyama - Mujhe lag raha hai Baby will be as angry and as ziddi like papa!! Ask me how??

It has been the integral part of the Mahi Mahi between mama and papa.... and all pushing pulling of MSK along with Geet!
LOL
 
Bad company bad impact!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiuntamedtigressFireSafireFiree

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72769

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by temorocks

Did u people noticed how GC was looking chori chori chupke chuple at DD when she was getting ready for the shaadi? Hehe, he is so naughty WinkLOLBlushing
@zee(i guess tats ur name na)
gc nai maan hahahhaWink
 
Arre this was not part of the serial, it was off-screen, so it's GC WinkLOLBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premiramahesh

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

@ashi - Kuch bhi bol but 'Maan ka naam GC hai'.... aise math bol dena! oh my god mine kyun bola abhi!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiheermeher

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by temorocks

Did u people noticed how GC was looking chori chori chupke chuple at DD when she was getting ready for the shaadi? Hehe, he is so naughty WinkLOLBlushing
@zee(i guess tats ur name na)
gc nai maan hahahhaWink
 
Arre this was not part of the serial, it was off-screen, so it's GC WinkLOLBlushing
 
Nahi zeeee.... hum bole tho 'munni badnam hui darling maneet ke liye'! ho raha hai!LOL
 
He is being his naughty self! could not control!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressSecretKhabri420

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

hey i am not offened.. its k dear..
geet really wow preethi she blushing...
I am seeing her Blush like that offscreen for the first time!Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramahesh

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72769

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Nahi zeeee.... hum bole tho 'munni badnam hui darling maneet ke liye'! ho raha hai!LOL
 
He is being his naughty self! could not control!Blushing
 
Aap log kuch bhi bolo, lekin yeh GC hai WinkLOLBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@Keyama - Mujhe lag raha hai Baby will be as angry and as ziddi like papa!! Ask me how??

It has been the integral part of the Mahi Mahi between mama and papa.... and all pushing pulling of MSK along with Geet!
LOL
 
Bad company bad impact!LOL

we can say baby will be expert to win girls heart before born.. watching mamma pappa doing mahi all the timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 6730

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Aap log kuch bhi bolo, lekin yeh GC hai WinkLOLBlushing
 
Zee! App kahe tho sahi hee hoga!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
No Official Exchange Of Rings For Debina-Gurmeet!

Author: aisha.sara   Replies: 4   Views: 807

aisha.sara 4 807 30 June 2010 at 11:29pm by adoremevirgo
No Official Exchange Of Rings For Debina-Gurmeet!

2 3

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 23   Views: 1589

sallu_lover 23 1589 30 June 2010 at 5:54am by sallu_lover
Gurmeet-Debina exchange rings!

Author: coolpratz   Replies: 4   Views: 1161

coolpratz 4 1161 30 June 2010 at 1:23am by _dkmystery_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index