India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Where are GC's rings???????? (Page 2)

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Just saw itShocked......but what does its mean Preethi???Can u explain me???Is that some thing like all bandhan tod diye or something like that????LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiPreethi-Premi

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by untamedtigress

i guess its his real engagement ring,he gonna marry soon maybe tats y has started wearing it lolllllllllllllllllllllllll Wink
tum mera mood kharab mat karo yaar! LOL mein gurti land mein chain se sapno ki duniya mein hun!!LOL Kyun hallu personal life ki baten karke humara time waste karen hum loga!!!!
Big smile
SO TOU HAI hhehehhehehe even i am regretting it now nakli shaddi men kuch bhi hosakta hai btw sbb segment men did u see wen geet trying to climb the horse she cudnt maintain her balance then maan/gc sorta pulled her up i mean it wasnt part ov the scene hahahhah both literally hugged each other while geet adjusted herself it was real yar hahahahahWink

Edited by untamedtigress - 05 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456punjabispicecharlie1950sweet_angel27Preethi-PremiLuvScooby

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

i guess its his real engagement ring,he gonna marry soon maybe tats y has started wearing it lolllllllllllllllllllllllll Wink
tum mera mood kharab mat karo yaar! LOL mein gurti land mein chain se sapno ki duniya mein hun!!LOL Kyun hallu personal life ki baten karke humara time waste karen hum loga!!!!
Big smile
SO TOU HAI hhehehhehehe even i am regretting it now nakli shaddi men kuch bhi hosakta hai btw sbb segment men did u see wen geet trying to climb the horse's back she cudnt maintain her balance then maan/gc sorta pulled her up i mean it wasnt part ov the scene hahahhah both literally hugged each other while geet adjusted herself it was real yar hahahahahWink

Ya ya!!

First of all - Disclaimer - we are discussing something that was shoen ONSCREEN in SBB!

I was Awestruck dear.... sorry dont know your name...

Maan (yes Maan!) hugged her coz she got scared i think!LOL she was screaming!

Between he was feeding the horse and you know why? He wanted to prove to DD that he is not

'ANTI ANIMAL!'

Further, the way he was peeping into her dressing roomLOL i think Maan was really missing his Geet!Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashipunjabispicecharlie1950untamedtigresssweet_angel27ramaheshLuvScooby

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Just saw itShocked......but what does its mean Preethi???Can u explain me???Is that some thing like all bandhan tod diye or something like that????LOL
AngryJimz!
chan se jo tute koi sapna!
Jag suna suna lage!!
AngryAngry
Chinks you making me talk personal!LOL i am strict vegetarian! not even Egg!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiramaheshLuvScooby

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Guys ... GC doesnt wear any rings on his right hand LOL those three rings are on always on his left hand and i suppose they are still there LOL

I liked the new ring waise Embarrassed though it was probably fake LOL Kanjoos Khurana ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispice

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
me too noticed !!! only one ring!! i also thinking y he remove..
maan n geet looking just amazing hena !! actually their always 
so prefect. with each otherDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiLuvScooby

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Big smile
SO TOU HAI hhehehhehehe even i am regretting it now nakli shaddi men kuch bhi hosakta hai btw sbb segment men did u see wen geet trying to climb the horse's back she cudnt maintain her balance then maan/gc sorta pulled her up i mean it wasnt part ov the scene hahahhah both literally hugged each other while geet adjusted herself it was real yar hahahahahWink

Ya ya!!

First of all - Disclaimer - we are discussing something that was shoen ONSCREEN in SBB!

I was Awestruck dear.... sorry dont know your name...

Maan (yes Maan!) hugged her coz she got scared i think!LOL she was screaming!

Between he was feeding the horse and you know why? He wanted to prove to DD that he is not

'ANTI ANIMAL!'

Further, the way he was peeping into her dressing roomLOL i think Maan was really missing his Geet!Shocked

hahaha yeah yeah i aw tat thrice hehehehehehhe dd wa really scared maan was laughing all tat while was trying to calm her down dd was holding him so tight she's scared ov HORSE RIDING hehehehehehe
my name is sanaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jimzi27

AngryJimz!
chan se jo tute koi sapna!
Jag suna suna lage!!
AngryAngry
Chinks you making me talk personal!LOL i am strict vegetarian! not even Egg!Big smile

I m veggie too.....Ok explain me on that other place.....LOL

Go to top