India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

this make difference

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
when rv enter the show n talked to arpi ,i thought he is goinng to b a possitive one,n b a friend ofavi as he show of for being good ,honest,n man of high morals,n calling avi a goon,rustic,immoral,antisocial eliment Dead ,but now he is in his true colours,practising his power on a simple innocent girl,who already had surrendered by forbiding avi to do anything.                     N on other hand

Avi who is known as a'bahubali''goon' justify his position of 'devta' 'bhaiyaji' who knows how to behave with women n keep his word to extent that force him to bear the pain n suffering of his beloved whom he valued more than his life.so u decide who is worthy to praises.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghtalkie14Dreamygal301

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi jolie,

U putted it rightly, the entry of Rv was suposed to be entry of positive charecter, but as the story unfold the balance sifted from RV to Avi, Although Avi has yet not left the crime world but respect, dignity he maintained for women n those who he cares most is untouchable.

On the other hand Rv was braught in Lallanpur to bring Law n order is changing from honest, passionate police officer to mean, cruel n wat to not achive his target i.e; Avi.

This show is realy taking out heart away n making us thinking about day n night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hi Jolie,Smile

so right!...I still can't get over the change in RV. I honestl thought he would be positive, a good ally to Avdesh.

Now everything is upside down. We have always seen Avdesh as a positive because barring his lifestyle, he is good at heart, wonderful with women and very very decent. And RV, seems to be the opposite now.

A part of me can't help wishing they had not changed RV...Avdesh would need good people in his life to help reform himself.....if he see's police officers becoming corrupt, then he too can say what is the good of reforming?...but I am hoping this is something that will spur him on more, because someone needs to handle guys like RV...and it seem's Avdesh is the only one.

Sometimes GKD reminds me of western films...good and bad fighting to protect a little town.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 05 January 2011 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilletalkie14

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
hi kk n dreamy

U r right this show make us think day n night i was waiting 4 promo n todays promo just shaked me,oh god wat a scene it would b,arpi runs to touch avi through the bars n avi just want to broke down the bars,m sure i m going to cry tonight.

Edited by joliefille - 05 January 2011 at 5:21am
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy, Komal and Jollifilee (sorry if i misspelt it) Big smile

Girls thats a very interesting topic to discuss. Thanx Jollie for bringing it up.ClapClapClap But am so sorry to interrupt u all, Actually am really confused now. I was discussing the same thing in Dreamy's thread "Arpi's Torture" and now do i have to repeat all that again. Cant we all come and discuss our views in the ongoing thread. Wud love to join u all in this discussion but am confused where to joinConfusedConfused 

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yap ,of course u can join ,but actualy i was thinking it from last night that what make us to decide who is good ?n who is bad ? Is it social norms or our heart at least for me it is heart n humanity mostly,n if goes with social norms ,what can b better than that.as for avi   Wink

_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Agree with u Joli, its actually our heart accompanied by social norms that make us good or bad. Having a good heart but breaking norms wud declare u a criminal. And obeying norms but insensitive by heart makes u inhumane. Thts exactly what we are watching in the show nowSmile
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
one most imp difference in them is
avi respect women usne kabhi kisi aurat pe haath nahi uthaya
but rv ne toh choti se baat ke liy\e arpi ko 3rd degree di
how cheap RV is

_nandini

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index