India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arohiz hatred towards arjun

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
after watchin the two awsum n hilarious episodes of KMH of new year...i hve a feelin that now...arohiz hatred towards arjun has truelly began to go down......
especially the whole nite out/long drive scene n the way back home scene...truelly gives me that feelin.....

wat u all think????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43.Mehak.sheetal6rasika_DSaksh4IF

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yes from the last two episodes we can make out that her hatred for Arjun has lowered down now can't wait for the day when she will trust Arjun fully and arjuhi will uniteTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43sheetal6

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
We all know that Arohi doesn't hate Arjun. It's just that she's pretending to hate him.. Slowly& steadily her pretendence is melting down...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43rasika_DS

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
You are right ... Though it was never hatred that arohi had for Arjun... She feelt betrayed and cheated, that made her want to hurt arjun as much as she was hurted.
After she knew his truth of the jungle episode, this was the first time fhey were actually out and alone and she has been seeing how hard he is trying to prove his love ... Seedha sher ke muh me siir lagadiya (don in police place).
As far as i know We just have few of episodes until Arohi completelt understands Arjun and reciprocate her love towards him - waiting for that wonderfull moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
arohi has stopped hatn arjun is a gud sign.
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Yes from the last two episodes we can make out that her hatred for Arjun has lowered down now can't wait for the day when she will trust Arjun fully and arjuhi will uniteTongue
yeahhhh i know right Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index