Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's realy good.i loved.pls add me in ur pm list.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update dear ...  πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the pm ...  πŸ˜ƒ
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

CHASE YOUR CARDIAC (maneet) chapter........5

CHASE YOUR CARDIAC

CHAPTER..................5

Geet had driven for an hour down the winding mountain roads, she was not encountering very much traffic, and had a straight road, so she decided to try gunning the car. It was a sports car after all so why not drive it like one. She picked up speed quickly as the engine seemed to purr its approval. All the sudden, the engine gave a little jerking cough, and the car slowed to a stop and died. Geet knew nothing about cars, all she knew was how to pump gas, and the dates to take the car in for maintenance checks she couldn't believe this, she was in the middle of nowhere, no houses for the last twenty minutes, no cars driving through, and all the sudden, this had to happen.

She grabbed her cell phone out of her purse. "No signal, of course," she said, tossing it into the other seat, "so much for more coverage than any other company." Geet out of the car and began the walk back the way she came. Maybe she could find a driveway that she had missed on the drive through. The weather was starting to feel colder, and the sky was darkening.               

Geet hoped she would not have to deal with a rainstorm as well. It was late fall, and the weather in the mountains could become nasty quick. If there was a storm, she hoped it would be just a rain and not snow and ice.

This was not how she wanted to go, freezing to death on a deserted mountain road because her car broke down. She could just imagine how much fun the press would have with that. They would say she had let herself die because she couldn't live with a broken heart. That was the odd part though, she suddenly realized as she walked.

She was upset that Dev had cheated on her. She was angry that he had made such a public spectacle of himself. She was embarrassed by the publicity, but she really couldn't say she had gotten her heart broken.

Geet was beginning to realize she had never been in love with Dev, she just had done what everyone had told her was the right thing to do. Maybe she should call Dev, when she got home and tell him thanks for stopping the engagement before it turned into a messy divorce, with both of them realizing they didn't love each other. If she survived this, it was getting colder and she could feel in the change in the atmosphere signaling that it was going to start raining or snowing soon.

After walking for almost an hour, Geet was ready to give up. Still no cell phone service and it was beginning to snow.
 Geet was glad that she had worn comfortable sneakers with her jeans and sweater. She had decided to go for comfort rather than style, deciding she could change into something more fashionable right before she got back to her house.

She had to decide whether to keep going or head back to her car, hoping someone would come along and be able to help. Geet decided she might as well keep walking, as she hadn't seen even one car in the hour she had been walking, she doubted if any would be coming out now, especially since the weather was getting so bad.

After another thirty minutes Geet finally saw a driveway. She almost missed it because there was no mailbox, but she saw tracks in the mud indicating that someone had pulled in or out since it started snowing. Geet walked up the driveway, which seemed to go on forever now that she thought she had found safety at last. Apparently, the owner of the house that came into view liked their privacy. The house was large and it had a high stone fence encircling it. Geet didn't care what she had to do, she needed to get into this house or she was going to freeze to death. She walked up to the gate and rang the bell.

"Yes, may I help you?" came the man's voice from the speaker.

"I am sorry to bother you, my car broke down on the road about an hour or two's walk from here. I am freezing and I can't get any cell phone service. I was hoping to be able to use a phone to call for help. Please, it is really cold." Geet said into the intercom.

"Hang on" came the terse response. The gate opened and Geet made her way in.

A door opened in the small guard house next to the fence and a man came out. "Come in here for a moment while I call the main house and make sure it is okay for you to go on up there. It is warm in here, so you will be able defrost a little until I find out. May I have your name please."
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was too good.u revealed that dev was her past.continue soon.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice update.........................is it maan's house?

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey lovely update....hate dev ...as always....waiting for maan nd geet to meet....thanks for the pm....do continue soon..
sakadafi thumbnail
Just saw your FF...seems interesting.  I like this Geet. Please add me to your PM list πŸ˜Š
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazsij

it was too good.u revealed that dev was her past.continue soon.

Thanx😊
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

nice update.........................is it maan's house?

Thanx.....................
😊
yup........it is Maan's house

applegoldcoin thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiya22

hey lovely update....hate dev ...as always....waiting for maan nd geet to meet....thanks for the pm....do continue soon..

Thanx.................they will meet soon😊