Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up... (Page 7)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

As I feel main reason that TRP is not increasing is the timing, after starting of Bigboss, the TRP reduces. it will increase after this week as Big boss will end, ans Saturday TRP is always low due to sa re ga ma, JDJ big boss and KBC kind of show on prime time. star one 9:30  serial always suffer for TRP due to timing of other shows even has everything good in it.

GEET TRP is low due to prime time, its youth serial we all know Geet has strong youth fan following, but as timing are 9:30 its the timing for saas bahu crap n family drama which parents are prefer to watch and also this is dinner time all family member are together so they are either watching reality show or family drama, so youngster are not able to watch Geet, even they want to watch, its my own experience, I have to fight with my Mamma to watch Geet or some youth base yourth base serial during this time, she want to see some ye rishta kind of serial.
   if starone will change the timing of Geet m 100% sure it will gain the TRP in 2 week, as current track not at all boring its ok last full week was really good in everything, but still we got less TRP, people are still watching it but some are watching on net n some are watching at 11:00 clock, yes Cv can reduce AA track, I think starone should do this experiment with Geet to check it, as what I feel in all starone serial only Geet has that capability strong lead, good story line proper execution and also it already has great fan following so definitely only Geet will give them best TRP I am sure about this.
   if you see the example of Ekata youth serial she is very clever about timing, she chose 8:30 slot, DMG was on same slot so  young audiences can watch the show and also should not get effected her own 9 and 9:30 serials like pavitra rishta, she know which type of show should be on what time, remeber sujal kashish show that was on 11:00 as it was kind of youth show ,but still it was very famous, so I feel timing are very imp for serial in starone.

Edited by alovi_21 - 05 January 2011 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialFireSafireFiree

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by --Thush--

soo true ..!! AA scenes r fully waste of time..Dead hope cvs will come up with new interesting track like before to increase the trp !!! 

there r so many track that can lead to maan and geet' idk why' for example yash and merra' they were really intrestin' but cvs decided to kick the best out and bring in the wars.  i don't understand. AA must be some close frind of the producer. i bet thats why they have taken them in.

ROFL yeah may b Annie must be producers gf or somtin ..lol.. i could tolerate them a little because the CV's wanted them as part of the track cz of lack of reasons but having to see so much of them is really irritating AngryOne moment its a romantic scene with Maaneet and then they show AA and spoils the whole moodUnhappy.im even ready watch nakuls n dadis romance LOLLOLbut now noo mre AA scenesDead..i lost all my patience Confusedi miss those days when only maaneet were there for the whole episode..im just Waiting for this track to get over so that I can again start watching the show regularly!!
hope coming week might bring  trps bcz of marriage promo Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

As I feel main reason that TRP is not increasing is the timing, after starting of Bigboss, the TRP reduces. it will increase after this week as Big boss will end, ans Saturday TRP is always low due to sa re ga ma, JDJ big boss and KBC kind of show on prime time. star one 9:30 serial always suffer for TRP due to timing of other shows even has everything good in it.

GEET TRP is low due to prime time, its youth serial we all know Geet has strong youth fan following, but as timing are 9:30 its the timing for saas bahu crap n family drama which parents are prefer to watch and also this is dinner time all family member are together so they are either watching reality show or family drama,so youngster are not able to watch Geet, even they want to watch, its my own experience, I have to fight with my Maama to watch Geet or some youth base yourth base serial during this time, she want to see some ye rishta kind of serial.

if starone will change the timing of Geet m 100% sure it will gain the TRP in 2 week, as current track not at all boring its ok last full week was really good in everything, but still we got less TRP, people are still watching it but some are watching on net n some are watching at 11:00 clock, yes Cv can reduce AA track, I think starone should do this experimentwith Geet to check it, as what I feelin all starone serial only Geet has that capability strong lead, good story line proper execution and also it already has great fan following so definitely only Geet will give them best TRP I am sure about this.

Valid point. I agree in some extent. But it's always been at the same time... Never before the tro was this low.... Anyway I hope after everything finishes after all the other odd program TRap goes bc up again
X
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">soo true ..!! AA scenes r fully waste of time..Deadhope cvs will come up with newinterestingtrack like before to increase the trp !!!</font>

<font color="#FF0000">there r so many track that can lead to maan and geet' idk why' for example yash and merra' they were really intrestin' but cvs decided to kick the best out and bring in the wars. i don't understand. AA must be some close frind of the producer. i bet thats why they have taken them in.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">ROFL<font color="#000033"></font>yeah may b Annie must be producers gf or somtin ..lol.. icould tolerate them a little because the CV's wanted them as part of the track cz of lack of reasons but having to see so much of them is really irritatingAngryOne moment its a romantic scene with Maaneet and then they show AA and spoils the whole moodUnhappy.im even ready watch nakuls n dadis romanceLOLLOLbut now noo mre AA scenesDead..i lost all my patienceConfusedi miss those days when only maaneet were there for the whole episode..im just</font><font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Waiting for this track to get over so that I can again start watching the showregularly!!</font>
<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">hopecoming week might bring trps bcz of marriage promoEmbarrassed</font>

<font size="2"></font>

Lol watch dadima and nakuls romance. Lol
Omg that would be halitoous.
I would kill my self llaughing

And we can't see MG all day. It will be to tiring for them. So I only want a better side track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FireSafireFiree

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I agree with alovi_21. Other causes for Trps fall - parallel reality shows, older generation based serials, etc. during the 9.30 pm time slot. 

Right now the Geet HSP episodes are very totally interesting, unnerving and edgy, keeps us on our toes, our hairs raised.  We all know that Annie/Arjun is shortlived and the CVs have made it more interesting to watch than when Annie first made her entry.  And right now, theres so much drama, evil versus good, encapsulated strong Maan-Geet romance threaded through it all, cant believe Trps would fall. 

CVs have a clear head and Sir Nissar with his ample and prudent analysis of such situations would not ever do anything less but cover all the loopholes if any to make this a fabulous show. He has had hit serials that touched the hearts of young fan following earlier. Even an older aged crowd, has followed his serials enthusiastically.

Some very good and definite reasons on Trp fall has been posted.  If I can get my hands on them, I will post the links in the Forum to you guys.

Cheers.   

FireSafireFiree

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Yikes!! The CVS need to do something quickly!!  GEET needs to be number one again!!

FireSafireFiree

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!
I think itz cuz now ppl watchiing PKYEK as it is more interesting to them
but geet is te best!!
also cuz of these frikken bloopers cvs r ruining the charm n with this AA
AA are not needed AT ALL cvs!
Cvs have lost the plot without dev like W*H?!
0.5??? It was 0.6 last week now even more down OMG
cvs end this AA track NOW prob why ppl stop watching.....

FireSafireFiree

Go to top