Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up... (Page 6)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

what is the guarantee that you would enjoy vikcy and dev ka track anymore than arjun and anwesha? you need to realise they are the supporting cast of the show .. in anycase with 6 episodes to air in a week how can they focus on every aspect and please every single person...

as far as i am concerned, i like the Arjun and Anwesha story simply for the reason that it has been very smartly planned out and executed and it links up to the main story very nicely ...

they creatives are still trying to create a base, and take the story forward ..

As fans we need to be supportive.. and stop bothering about numbers .. thats not our head ache .. 

we shd do our duty by watching the show . and we dont like something there is always the option of changing the channel isnt there?

and if u read it properly we r saying improve the storyline of the side track… of course we know they can't kust concentrate on MG…  thats impossible….
to be honest' i have tried' and like me many more have' i am not saying CVS r doing a rubbish job' but they really need a good side story line. there is no guaranty that the audiance would like dev or vicky' but to be honest no one is liking AA'. i hope in future we like it' but i have a doubt' like joitey said'  hopefully there will be some improvment in trp' and for the number.. i think they should worry' bcs a channel goes after TRP' if TRP is low' as u seen in DMG' they were forced to stop. i know nothing like that in geet will happen soon'
as a fan we telling them to improve not to support o something that will bring the popularity of the show down

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 05 January 2011 at 6:09am

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Just read all the comments. Very good view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
What does the large number of viewers around the world can do to increase the TRP?
We really want to see it as the number 1 show .Smile
 I would suggest to nicely end the AA track, and introduce some thrilling and exciting characters relating to Maan's family  old saga .Sameera entry .Confused

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

What does the large number of viewers around the world can do to increase the TRP?
We really want to see it as the number 1 show .Smile
 I would suggest to nicely end the AA track, and introduce some thrilling and exciting characters relating to Maan's family  old saga .Sameera entry .Confused

completely agree babe… but slowly… give AA proper ending not just disspear like dev lol
x
sana.saba7 Senior Member
sana.saba7
sana.saba7

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE QUITE SIMILAR IN VIEWS I TO THINK THAT ANNI'S TRACK IS TOO BORING AND AS BRIJ CHARACTER  IS NICE  BUT CVS SHOULD PLAN FOR MORE TO GIVE THEIR  100%.........AS  LIKE  BRINGING BRIJ  IN FRONT OF MAAN AND SHOWING THE TRACK OF  GEET PARENTS BUT I CANT TOLERATE  ANNI AND NAINTARAS BRO LOVESTORY ........PLZZZ  REMOVE IT CVS  AND PLANNED FOR SOME INTERESTING ........................

BUT  THE TRACK  OF MAAN  AND GEET TRACK I AM LOVING IT.

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.saba7

DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE QUITE SIMILAR IN VIEWS I TO THINK THAT ANNI'S TRACK IS TOO BORING AND AS BRIJ CHARACTER  IS NICE  BUT CVS SHOULD PLAN FOR MORE TO GIVE THEIR  100%.........AS  LIKE  BRINGING BRIJ  IN FRONT OF MAAN AND SHOWING THE TRACK OF  GEET PARENTS BUT I CANT TOLERATE  ANNI AND NAINTARAS BRO LOVESTORY ........PLZZZ  REMOVE IT CVS  AND PLANNED FOR SOME INTERESTING ........................

BUT  THE TRACK  OF MAAN  AND GEET TRACK I AM LOVING IT.

so agree with u babe. i really can't tolerate them.
xxxxxxxxxx
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i hope after their marriage, geet tries to find out vicky on her own. she always confesses that she has never given/done anything for maan. i really hope she will go and find vicky . that will be the greatest gift to the family. she can compensate for whatever happened when dev had to leave. (ofcourse it was dev's fault but at the end the family did break) 
along the way cv's can maybe add some misunderstandings just to prolong the show e.g maan may think that geet is after some guy even after their marriage and maybe they can bring in maan's x at the same time and geet can feel the same. though all this time they shouldn't stop trusting eachother.
i personally felt the lowest of this show beyond disgusting was when geet insulted maan in public and stopped trusting him within a day. yuck. yuck yuck. i stopped watching the show and told my friend to let me know when they r about to patchup. i'm so glad i did that.

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i hope after theirmarriage, geet tries to find out vicky on her own. she always confesses that she has never given/done anything for maan. i really hope she will go and find vicky . that will be thegreatestgift to the family. she can compensate for whatever happened when dev had to leave. (ofcourse it was dev's fault but at the end the family did break)
along the way cv's can maybe add somemisunderstandingsjust to prolong the show e.g maan may think that geet is after some guy even after their marriage and maybe they can bring in maan's x at the same time and geet can feel the same. though all this time they shouldn't stop trusting eachother.
i personallyfeltthe lowest of this show beyond disgusting was when geet insulted maan in public and stopped trusting him within a day. yuck. yuck yuck. i stopped watching the show and told my friend to let me know when they r about to patchup. i'm so glad i did that.

Loved uur point. YeaMG have many acing story line... I hope cvs use it wisely.... I just want this AA to finish quic. They r just so c... Idk.... Just don't like them.

Go to top