Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up... (Page 5)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistymistu

I believe we should give AA some time to improve and I think nikunj malik is very infamous so people might have left the show with her entrance. I personally believe dev scenes should still be shown or he should atleast be sent to jail and meera's track with jay was good as well.

read joytis point… apparently there r some problem. i like ur second comment. explaining what exactly i want to say… but not AA… they don't have the charm.

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

IMHO , Geet still has very strong tracks that the cvs can explore. Unlike other shows that run out of steam after 6 months and tracks go haywire with multiple new characters and unnecessary story lines being introduced to keep the show going , Geet has still not deviated from the original track . And we still are lucky that the team has not introduced unnecessary characters and ignored Maan and Geet who are still the central theme of the show .So Kudos to the team for that .

That said , they have to explore their parallel tracks wisely now .It is a pity that the actor playing Dev is not co operating with the CVs. Now , the AA torture has been inflicted upon us and I am very sure this is the reason for the dip in TRPs . I put the TV on mute or change the channel when AA come on screen . But i am sure many others have probably quit the show because of them.  AA are both bad actors and boring characters . CVs just thrust them on us without giving us an explanation as to where they were for the last few months .  Now , they are paying for these blunders in the form of low TRPs .

Lets hope Marriage brings some old viewers back.

loved ur points. i am thinking the same. geet have many storyline. but they need a very good strong side track… equal or tiney bit less intresting then MG… but AA.. basicall ice and MG fire….. AA is really bad. i hope they sault something out about dev soon
x
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

I think dey doing good....... Bringing back brij was a good idea nd don't worry marriage will happen...... Nd yeah i kinda like arjun but annie anyway dey can use arjun in different way he could replaced abhinav as dev...... As we know abhinav ne show quit kar diya hai may dey r thinking abt his track....... Have paitence after marriage dey can show lots of track......

<font color="#FF0000">they r doing good' but they have to the best. there trp is too low. have u seen PKEK its 0.9' its ridicules. i am loving the current track' but AA is too much</font>
<font color="#FF0000">x</font>
Actually main reasan of low trp is big boss i guess .....yeah i watch pykek coz my brother is crazy abt dat show nd its ekta show nd u can't denia d fact dat uski apni audience hai........ Nd regading arjun nd annie i seriously don't like annie.

<font color="#FF0000">i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta'LOLi am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks….. but they doing amazing job with MG… just need a good side track.</font>
x

oh u have no idea BB is gettin 4.o to 6.3 Trps nd yeah i m huge fan of twilight serise dats y i m bearing dat serial just wait 3 or4 month it will become typical ekta maiya show nd regarding geet don't worry dey'll deffinatly regan dere position......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ardra

Let's do something then ...............remember the aggressive campaign to raise trp's........a month back..........
at least it should be .7 

yepLOL
dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dimpzz

yea even i agree
annie n arjun's lovestory is making it really boring
by bringing back brij....they've made it more inetersting
n yea they could bring vicky n dev.....they're interesting characters
they shouldn't dev's character.....
since hez maan's bro n also for wt he did wid geet....
tat wz d amin thing in d serial....dev cheating her....n t hey finished tat part so fast
they should end annie n arjun's role asap!
itz gettting REALLY boring!

yea same.. i hope they disspear AA like others. lol. we don't even see anyone now. lol its just AA' i dont like them at all' they should introduce different character.

yea me too
stupid AA.....
i seriosuly HATE them......
they could or else introduce sameera as well........
it wud bring a nice twist in d story

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

<font color="#FF0000">i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta'LOLi am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.</font>
<font color="#FF0000">bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks'.. but they doing amazing job with MG' just need a good side track.</font>
x

[/QUOTE] oh u have no idea BB is gettin 4.o to 6.3 Trps nd yeah i m huge fan of twilight serise dats y i m bearing dat serial just wait 3 or4 month it will become typical ekta maiya show nd regarding geet don't worry dey'll deffinatly regan dere position......[/QUOTE]

i hope so…
and ekta… lol… it starts gr8… but at the end… we just dread it to even watch.
x
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

yea even i agree
annie n arjun's lovestory is making it really boring
by bringing back brij....they've made it more inetersting
n yea they could bring vicky n dev.....they're interesting characters
they shouldn't dev's character.....
since hez maan's bro n also for wt he did wid geet....
tat wz d amin thing in d serial....dev cheating her....n t hey finished tat part so fast
they should end annie n arjun's role asap!
itz gettting REALLY boring!

yea same.. i hope they disspear AA like others. lol. we don't even see anyone now. lol its just AA' i dont like them at all' they should introduce different character.

exactly… but i want them to bring sammera in a point where MG r deep deep in love… then it will be more interesting to watch…. geet will never run out of story line… but i hopw the CVS use it wisely...
x
yea me too
stupid AA.....
i seriosuly HATE them......
they could or else introduce sameera as well........
it wud bring a nice twist in d story

dimpzz

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
what is the guarantee that you would enjoy vikcy and dev ka track anymore than arjun and anwesha? you need to realise they are the supporting cast of the show .. in anycase with 6 episodes to air in a week how can they focus on every aspect and please every single person...

as far as i am concerned, i like the Arjun and Anwesha story simply for the reason that it has been very smartly planned out and executed and it links up to the main story very nicely ...

they creatives are still trying to create a base, and take the story forward ..

As fans we need to be supportive.. and stop bothering about numbers .. thats not our head ache .. 

we shd do our duty by watching the show . and we dont like something there is always the option of changing the channel isnt there?

FireSafireFiree

Go to top