Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up... (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

great explanation. but stiill' the way they showing the track it seems like they running out of the story line. for the time slot' wasn't geet used to be at 9' why have they change? i mean they r channel moderater' wouldn't GT fight to get there slot back'  and yea partying' lol i would say the same' but they should bring in some interesting chracter' AA is just too boring'. they just don't have the charm ike all the other character who have came in'. and dev not going in jail' (LOL) he could fight back' a new track' something interesting again. lol.. i think anyone would mind if they replace dev character'. then both way DD & GC don't have to work much'. 

and yes i hope the TRP goes up in 2-3 weeks'. just Hope' 
Geet was always at 9.30pm...the slot is not changed...only repeat slot was changed but even thats back now...

AA track is boring..I agree..but we can give it some time for a proper conclusion...

About Dev...the problem is with the Actor not co-operating..and u need time to find a good replacement...thats why the track is on hold right now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

I think dey doing good....... Bringing back brij was a good idea nd don't worry marriage will happen...... Nd yeah i kinda like arjun but annie anyway dey can use arjun in different way he could replaced abhinav as dev...... As we know abhinav ne show quit kar diya hai may dey r thinking abt his track....... Have paitence after marriage dey can show lots of track......

they r doing good' but they have to the best. there trp is too low. have u seen PKEK its 0.9' its ridicules. i am loving the current track' but AA is too much
x
There is a reason for it..PKEK is a new show..its generating new viewers ...and every new show if it has a strong content generates new viewers and gets good trps..Geet too got it once upon a time..its all about how long u can sustain....PKEK is a 3 month old show...Geet is almost 8.5 month old show...so fluctuations in trps is a common thingEmbarrassed...yes it needs to rise and CVs and channel both need to promote the show with a strategy...hopefully marriage will bring in trpsEmbarrassed

lol geet had it once upon time. LOL yes i agree with you again… but again its 0.4 difference… maybe they should consider it to bring a bit closer……. and yes… like my i am sure many more looking forward to this marriage.. 

jyoti06

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

great explanation. but stiill' the way they showing the track it seems like they running out of the story line. for the time slot' wasn't geet used to be at 9' why have they change? i mean they r channel moderater' wouldn't GT fight to get there slot back'  and yea partying' lol i would say the same' but they should bring in some interesting chracter' AA is just too boring'. they just don't have the charm ike all the other character who have came in'. and dev not going in jail' (LOL) he could fight back' a new track' something interesting again. lol.. i think anyone would mind if they replace dev character'. then both way DD & GC don't have to work much'. 

and yes i hope the TRP goes up in 2-3 weeks'. just Hope' 
Geet was always at 9.30pm...the slot is not changed...only repeat slot was changed but even thats back now...

AA track is boring..I agree..but we can give it some time for a proper conclusion...

About Dev...the problem is with the Actor not co-operating..and u need time to find a good replacement...thats why the track is on hold right now...

i hope they salut it out soon… bcs once this trp starts to go down… it wont stop… it will be like ektas show… they drag it so much at the end they never able to give a proper ending.
x

jyoti06

ardra Newbie
ardra
ardra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Let's do something then ...............remember the aggressive campaign to raise trp's........a month back..........
at least it should be .7 

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

I think dey doing good....... Bringing back brij was a good idea nd don't worry marriage will happen...... Nd yeah i kinda like arjun but annie anyway dey can use arjun in different way he could replaced abhinav as dev...... As we know abhinav ne show quit kar diya hai may dey r thinking abt his track....... Have paitence after marriage dey can show lots of track......

<font color="#FF0000">they r doing good' but they have to the best. there trp is too low. have u seen PKEK its 0.9' its ridicules. i am loving the current track' but AA is too much</font>
<font color="#FF0000">x</font>
Actually main reasan of low trp is big boss i guess .....yeah i watch pykek coz my brother is crazy abt dat show nd its ekta show nd u can't denia d fact dat uski apni audience hai........ Nd regading arjun nd annie i seriously don't like annie.

i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta' LOL i am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.
bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks….. but they doing amazing job with MG… just need a good side track.
x

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 05 January 2011 at 5:35am
-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
IMHO , Geet still has very strong tracks that the cvs can explore. Unlike other shows that run out of steam after 6 months and tracks go haywire with multiple new characters and unnecessary story lines being introduced to keep the show going , Geet has still not deviated from the original track . And we still are lucky that the team has not introduced unnecessary characters and ignored Maan and Geet who are still the central theme of the show .So Kudos to the team for that .

That said , they have to explore their parallel tracks wisely now .It is a pity that the actor playing Dev is not co operating with the CVs. Now , the AA torture has been inflicted upon us and I am very sure this is the reason for the dip in TRPs . I put the TV on mute or change the channel when AA come on screen . But i am sure many others have probably quit the show because of them.  AA are both bad actors and boring characters . CVs just thrust them on us without giving us an explanation as to where they were for the last few months .  Now , they are paying for these blunders in the form of low TRPs .

Lets hope Marriage brings some old viewers back.

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrk_1

agree with you yaar..but i think there is something in store for us ... may be the track if we see na , it only strengthens our maneets love.... i think regarding vickys character , may be theres something in past ....

i hope they do' bcs it can only get wars with AA' they doing amazing job with MG' except the wedding draggain.

yea little bit dragging in the marriage parts ... am very much eagerly waiting for todays episode..

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistymistu

I don't know I like this track and I am not sure why everyone isn't enjoying it? But I guess the Indian audience only prefers the shows which have nothing but crap of sas bahu drama, rona dhona, etc

hmmm… thats mean… i am here to say bring in more interesting chracter… u might want to visit ektas site if u think this is about sass bhu rona dona type…. i don't understand ur point at all.

Go to top