Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up... - Page 3

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

There r many constraints because of which certain tracks r put on hold...Yash track cannot happen because Jay is busy with DID....Dev track is put on hold because Abhinav has put his foot down to play a grey character and he also doesn't want his character to go in jail😆..so difference of opinion between CVs and Abhinav is going on..unless thats solved or some other actor replaces him,Dev track cannot happen and its on hold....So somewhere CVs were forced to bring in Arjun-Annie track becuase its also not possible to put whole load on the shoulders of GC-DD for 6 days

Coming to trps ...there r many reasons why its down..
1)Marriage track is dragged for long...Viewers ran out of patience,,.,,
2)Too much competition at 9.30pm slot coming from JDJ ,BB,KBC and other serials...
3)New year week when people mostly party after 9pm
4)No show on star one has loyal trp viewership..so every show after a high of 5-6  months goes through a downfall and Geet is no different😆..
5)This week and coming week might bring in trps with marriage promo on air..fingers crossed😊

great explanation. but stiill… the way they showing the track it seems like they running out of the story line. for the time slot… wasn't geet used to be at 9… why have they change? i mean they r channel moderater… wouldn't GT fight to get there slot back…  and yea partying… lol i would say the same… but they should bring in some interesting chracter… AA is just too boring…. they just don't have the charm ike all the other character who have came in…. and dev not going in jail… (LOL) he could fight back… a new track… something interesting again. lol.. i think anyone would mind if they replace dev character…. then both way DD & GC don't have to work much…. 

and yes i hope the TRP goes up in 2-3 weeks…. just Hope… 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

they r doing good' but they have to the best. there trp is too low. have u seen PKEK its 0.9' its ridicules. i am loving the current track' but AA is too much
x

There is a reason for it..PKEK is a new show..its generating new viewers ...and every new show if it has a strong content generates new viewers and gets good trps..Geet too got it once upon a time..its all about how long u can sustain....PKEK is a 3 month old show...Geet is almost 8.5 month old show...so fluctuations in trps is a common thing😳...yes it needs to rise and CVs and channel both need to promote the show with a strategy...hopefully marriage will bring in trps😳
This content was originally posted by: mrk_1

agree with you yaar..but i think there is something in store for us ... may be the track if we see na , it only strengthens our maneets love.... i think regarding vickys character , may be theres something in past ....

i hope they do… bcs it can only get wars with AA… they doing amazing job with MG… except the wedding draggain.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

<font color="#FF0000">they r doing good… but they have to the best. there trp is too low. have u seen PKEK its 0.9… its ridicules. i am loving the current track… but AA is too much</font>
<font color="#FF0000">x</font>

Actually main reasan of low trp is big boss i guess .....yeah i watch pykek coz my brother is crazy abt dat show nd its ekta show nd u can't denia d fact dat uski apni audience hai........ Nd regading arjun nd annie i seriously don't like annie.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

great explanation. but stiill' the way they showing the track it seems like they running out of the story line. for the time slot' wasn't geet used to be at 9' why have they change? i mean they r channel moderater' wouldn't GT fight to get there slot back'  and yea partying' lol i would say the same' but they should bring in some interesting chracter' AA is just too boring'. they just don't have the charm ike all the other character who have came in'. and dev not going in jail' (LOL) he could fight back' a new track' something interesting again. lol.. i think anyone would mind if they replace dev character'. then both way DD & GC don't have to work much'. 

and yes i hope the TRP goes up in 2-3 weeks'. just Hope' 

Geet was always at 9.30pm...the slot is not changed...only repeat slot was changed but even thats back now...

AA track is boring..I agree..but we can give it some time for a proper conclusion...

About Dev...the problem is with the Actor not co-operating..and u need time to find a good replacement...thats why the track is on hold right now...

There is a reason for it..PKEK is a new show..its generating new viewers ...and every new show if it has a strong content generates new viewers and gets good trps..Geet too got it once upon a time..its all about how long u can sustain....PKEK is a 3 month old show...Geet is almost 8.5 month old show...so fluctuations in trps is a common thing😳...yes it needs to rise and CVs and channel both need to promote the show with a strategy...hopefully marriage will bring in trps😳

lol geet had it once upon time. 😆 yes i agree with you again… but again its 0.4 difference… maybe they should consider it to bring a bit closer……. and yes… like my i am sure many more looking forward to this marriage.. 

Geet was always at 9.30pm...the slot is not changed...only repeat slot was changed but even thats back now...

AA track is boring..I agree..but we can give it some time for a proper conclusion...

About Dev...the problem is with the Actor not co-operating..and u need time to find a good replacement...thats why the track is on hold right now...

i hope they salut it out soon… bcs once this trp starts to go down… it wont stop… it will be like ektas show… they drag it so much at the end they never able to give a proper ending.
x
ardra thumbnail
Let's do something then ...............remember the aggressive campaign to raise trp's........a month back..........
at least it should be .7 
This content was originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Actually main reasan of low trp is big boss i guess .....yeah i watch pykek coz my brother is crazy abt dat show nd its ekta show nd u can't denia d fact dat uski apni audience hai........ Nd regading arjun nd annie i seriously don't like annie.

i love twilight' maybe thats another reason i watch it' and ekta' 😆 i am happy atleast she will have many story line for this.
bc to geet' BB' i hate BB in uk' and seen indians one' umm' more crap. thats all i can say. but i guess india have completely different view. but still' geet is not doing well. if they had strong story line' maybe kick AA out then of course the audience will chose geet over any other show' again like joytis point'. hopefully it will increase within 2-3 weeks….. but they doing amazing job with MG… just need a good side track.
x
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IMHO , Geet still has very strong tracks that the cvs can explore. Unlike other shows that run out of steam after 6 months and tracks go haywire with multiple new characters and unnecessary story lines being introduced to keep the show going , Geet has still not deviated from the original track . And we still are lucky that the team has not introduced unnecessary characters and ignored Maan and Geet who are still the central theme of the show .So Kudos to the team for that .

That said , they have to explore their parallel tracks wisely now .It is a pity that the actor playing Dev is not co operating with the CVs. Now , the AA torture has been inflicted upon us and I am very sure this is the reason for the dip in TRPs . I put the TV on mute or change the channel when AA come on screen . But i am sure many others have probably quit the show because of them.  AA are both bad actors and boring characters . CVs just thrust them on us without giving us an explanation as to where they were for the last few months .  Now , they are paying for these blunders in the form of low TRPs .

Lets hope Marriage brings some old viewers back.