Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

what is the guarantee that you would enjoy vikcy and dev ka track anymore than arjun and anwesha? you need to realise they are the supporting cast of the show .. in anycase with 6 episodes to air in a week how can they focus on every aspect and please every single person...

as far as i am concerned, i like the Arjun and Anwesha story simply for the reason that it has been very smartly planned out and executed and it links up to the main story very nicely ...

they creatives are still trying to create a base, and take the story forward ..

As fans we need to be supportive.. and stop bothering about numbers .. thats not our head ache .. 

we shd do our duty by watching the show . and we dont like something there is always the option of changing the channel isnt there?

and if u read it properly we r saying improve the storyline of the side track… of course we know they can't kust concentrate on MG…  thats impossible….
to be honest' i have tried' and like me many more have' i am not saying CVS r doing a rubbish job' but they really need a good side story line. there is no guaranty that the audiance would like dev or vicky' but to be honest no one is liking AA'. i hope in future we like it' but i have a doubt' like joitey said'  hopefully there will be some improvment in trp' and for the number.. i think they should worry' bcs a channel goes after TRP' if TRP is low' as u seen in DMG' they were forced to stop. i know nothing like that in geet will happen soon'
as a fan we telling them to improve not to support o something that will bring the popularity of the show down

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read all the comments. Very good view.
Dilsay thumbnail
What does the large number of viewers around the world can do to increase the TRP?
We really want to see it as the number 1 show .😊
 I would suggest to nicely end the AA track, and introduce some thrilling and exciting characters relating to Maan's family  old saga .Sameera entry .😕

Originally posted by: Dilsay

What does the large number of viewers around the world can do to increase the TRP?
We really want to see it as the number 1 show .😊
 I would suggest to nicely end the AA track, and introduce some thrilling and exciting characters relating to Maan's family  old saga .Sameera entry .😕

completely agree babe… but slowly… give AA proper ending not just disspear like dev lol
x
sana.saba7 thumbnail
DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE QUITE SIMILAR IN VIEWS I TO THINK THAT ANNI'S TRACK IS TOO BORING AND AS BRIJ CHARACTER  IS NICE  BUT CVS SHOULD PLAN FOR MORE TO GIVE THEIR  100%.........AS  LIKE  BRINGING BRIJ  IN FRONT OF MAAN AND SHOWING THE TRACK OF  GEET PARENTS BUT I CANT TOLERATE  ANNI AND NAINTARAS BRO LOVESTORY ........PLZZZ  REMOVE IT CVS  AND PLANNED FOR SOME INTERESTING ........................

BUT  THE TRACK  OF MAAN  AND GEET TRACK I AM LOVING IT.
Originally posted by: sana.saba7

DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE QUITE SIMILAR IN VIEWS I TO THINK THAT ANNI'S TRACK IS TOO BORING AND AS BRIJ CHARACTER  IS NICE  BUT CVS SHOULD PLAN FOR MORE TO GIVE THEIR  100%.........AS  LIKE  BRINGING BRIJ  IN FRONT OF MAAN AND SHOWING THE TRACK OF  GEET PARENTS BUT I CANT TOLERATE  ANNI AND NAINTARAS BRO LOVESTORY ........PLZZZ  REMOVE IT CVS  AND PLANNED FOR SOME INTERESTING ........................

BUT  THE TRACK  OF MAAN  AND GEET TRACK I AM LOVING IT.

so agree with u babe. i really can't tolerate them.
xxxxxxxxxx
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope after their marriage, geet tries to find out vicky on her own. she always confesses that she has never given/done anything for maan. i really hope she will go and find vicky . that will be the greatest gift to the family. she can compensate for whatever happened when dev had to leave. (ofcourse it was dev's fault but at the end the family did break) 
along the way cv's can maybe add some misunderstandings just to prolong the show e.g maan may think that geet is after some guy even after their marriage and maybe they can bring in maan's x at the same time and geet can feel the same. though all this time they shouldn't stop trusting eachother.
i personally felt the lowest of this show beyond disgusting was when geet insulted maan in public and stopped trusting him within a day. yuck. yuck yuck. i stopped watching the show and told my friend to let me know when they r about to patchup. i'm so glad i did that.
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

i hope after theirmarriage, geet tries to find out vicky on her own. she always confesses that she has never given/done anything for maan. i really hope she will go and find vicky . that will be thegreatestgift to the family. she can compensate for whatever happened when dev had to leave. (ofcourse it was dev's fault but at the end the family did break)

along the way cv's can maybe add somemisunderstandingsjust to prolong the show e.g maan may think that geet is after some guy even after their marriage and maybe they can bring in maan's x at the same time and geet can feel the same. though all this time they shouldn't stop trusting eachother.
i personallyfeltthe lowest of this show beyond disgusting was when geet insulted maan in public and stopped trusting him within a day. yuck. yuck yuck. i stopped watching the show and told my friend to let me know when they r about to patchup. i'm so glad i did that.

Loved uur point. YeaMG have many acing story line... I hope cvs use it wisely.... I just want this AA to finish quic. They r just so c... Idk.... Just don't like them.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

As I feel main reason that TRP is not increasing is the timing, after starting of Bigboss, the TRP reduces. it will increase after this week as Big boss will end, ans Saturday TRP is always low due to sa re ga ma, JDJ big boss and KBC kind of show on prime time. star one 9:30  serial always suffer for TRP due to timing of other shows even has everything good in it.

GEET TRP is low due to prime time, its youth serial we all know Geet has strong youth fan following, but as timing are 9:30 its the timing for saas bahu crap n family drama which parents are prefer to watch and also this is dinner time all family member are together so they are either watching reality show or family drama, so youngster are not able to watch Geet, even they want to watch, its my own experience, I have to fight with my Mamma to watch Geet or some youth base yourth base serial during this time, she want to see some ye rishta kind of serial.
   if starone will change the timing of Geet m 100% sure it will gain the TRP in 2 week, as current track not at all boring its ok last full week was really good in everything, but still we got less TRP, people are still watching it but some are watching on net n some are watching at 11:00 clock, yes Cv can reduce AA track, I think starone should do this experiment with Geet to check it, as what I feel in all starone serial only Geet has that capability strong lead, good story line proper execution and also it already has great fan following so definitely only Geet will give them best TRP I am sure about this.
   if you see the example of Ekata youth serial she is very clever about timing, she chose 8:30 slot, DMG was on same slot so  young audiences can watch the show and also should not get effected her own 9 and 9:30 serials like pavitra rishta, she know which type of show should be on what time, remeber sujal kashish show that was on 11:00 as it was kind of youth show ,but still it was very famous, so I feel timing are very imp for serial in starone.
Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

there r so many track that can lead to maan and geet' idk why' for example yash and merra' they were really intrestin' but cvs decided to kick the best out and bring in the wars.  i don't understand. AA must be some close frind of the producer. i bet thats why they have taken them in.

🤣 yeah may b Annie must be producers gf or somtin ..lol.. i could tolerate them a little because the CV's wanted them as part of the track cz of lack of reasons but having to see so much of them is really irritating 😡One moment its a romantic scene with Maaneet and then they show AA and spoils the whole mood😔.im even ready watch nakuls n dadis romance 😆😆but now noo mre AA scenes🤢..i lost all my patience 😕i miss those days when only maaneet were there for the whole episode..im just Waiting for this track to get over so that I can again start watching the show regularly!!
hope coming week might bring  trps bcz of marriage promo 😳