owowo.. TRP is low CVS wake up...

Posted: 13 years ago

CVS YOU NEED TO USE YOUR 100%  brain
geet TRP- 0.5 from 0.9… average drop of 0.4 

have the CVS realised Geets TRP is going down'. this marriage must happen' i feel like they dragging this now' even though i am loving the current track' but they have finished all the dev matter too soon' dev matter was the main plot' and the CVS basically completed that with in one epi' no wonder they r loosing track'. i really wish this CVS comes up with better plot that links to the old one some how' i really like birji track' but i swear anni and NTs bro track is dam boring which reducing the trps' why cant they bring vicky and dev in'. they look very interesting character to analyse' CVS doing a good job but they really need to work hard to come up with a better plot to increase the TRP again'.  they have to use 100% of there brain' 

CVS pls wonder round ur mind' you never know when u get some fresh new idea' and PLS don't copy other old program'..

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago

comepletely agree with u keyama...

the vcs have completely lost track of the theme of the show...

they have completely shelved the track of dev being punished for his sins...

unless devs track is being show.....the TRPs are going to go downhill...

annie's track is sheer waste of time....................

hope the CVs realise their folly soon

reva 

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

comepletely agree with u keyama...

the vcs have completely lost track of the theme of the show...

they have completely shelved the track of dev being punished for his sins...

unless devs track is being show.....the TRPs are going to go downhill...

annie's track is sheer waste of time....................

hope the CVs realise their folly soon

reva 

i hope so. annis track is complete waste. which reduced the TRP to half. even before when dev and NT was there, they used to take 10 min of the screen TRP was really good then. they have to consider to bring back dev and vickys character back slowly… not rush it… otherwise the trp will fall more…. with slow story track.
x
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

i hope so. annis track is complete waste. which reduced the TRP to half. even before when dev and NT was there, they used to take 10 min of the screen TRP was really good then. they have to consider to bring back dev and vickys character back slowly' not rush it' otherwise the trp will fall more'. with slow story track.
x

i am just left wondering that to ppl like u an me, it is so obvious...why cant the CVs do something to stop this fall in TRPs...

there is something basically wrong with them...hope they take some remedial measures soon before its too late

reva

soo true ..!! AA scenes r fully waste of time..🤢 hope cvs will come up with new interesting track like before to increase the trp !!! 
comepletely agree with u keyama👍🏼
its mainly coz ov AA track ppl find dis jodi disgusting,in all respects i nothing only MAANEET marriage ASAP can save the falling TRPs,they can bring in new twists after maaneet marriage like sam's entry,vickey's entry MAAN's past,his family ,parents but marriage shud happen soon maybe geet's baby can get kidnapped by NT/BRIJ i mean we wanna see somthing new now,maaneet relationship shud AHEMZ move ahead😉 etc etc,they dealing wid prbs as HUBBY WIFE😊

i hope so. annis track is complete waste. which reduced the TRP to half. even before when dev and NT was there, they used to take 10 min of the screen TRP was really good then. they have to consider to bring back dev and vickys character back slowly' not rush it' otherwise the trp will fall more'. with slow story track.
x

i am just left wondering that to ppl like u an me, it is so obvious...why cant the CVs do something to stop this fall in TRPs...

there is something basically wrong with them...hope they take some remedial measures soon before its too late

reva

u r correct. i know when cvs write story its hard to imagne what the viewrs fell… but they have so many forum like this where they can take fed back…. i agree with you. there brain is filled with crap. they don't think...
yea even i agree
annie n arjun's lovestory is making it really boring
by bringing back brij....they've made it more inetersting
n yea they could bring vicky n dev.....they're interesting characters
they shouldn't dev's character.....
since hez maan's bro n also for wt he did wid geet....
tat wz d amin thing in d serial....dev cheating her....n t hey finished tat part so fast
they should end annie n arjun's role asap!
itz gettting REALLY boring!
Originally posted by --Thush--

soo true ..!! AA scenes r fully waste of time..🤢 hope cvs will come up with new interesting track like before to increase the trp !!! 

there r so many track that can lead to maan and geet… idk why… for example yash and merra… they were really intrestin… but cvs decided to kick the best out and bring in the wars.  i don't understand. AA must be some close frind of the producer. i bet thats why they have taken them in.