Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally!!!!!!

thnks fr the news laxmi
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
if arakshan is this saturday  does that mean this torture track wud go till next week 😭
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We hope that Cv dont waste maha epi and will ad some good Avita movements
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Laxmi, I'm so exicted. I think we all had to endear our grief and sorrow so that we can have this episode. Poor Avi is full of rage that he could not break his wife out of prison. Soon he will find a way. Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sidda8

thanks Laxmi, I'm so exicted. I think we all had to endear our grief and sorrow so that we can have this episode. Poor Avi is full of rage that he could not break his wife out of prison. Soon he will find a way.

Hey Siddu, but I don't understand all this because Aarkshan's promo for 1 hour episode is already out and GKD had no such promo so far I think it would be next weekend and not this weekend!!!!! I am not sure whats going on!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2PI8mFU4A
This is the link to Aarkshan's promo launched on 3rd Jan 2010

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hey Siddu, but I don't understand all this because Aarkshan's promo for 1 hour episode is already out and GKD had no such promo so far I think it would be next weekend and not this weekend!!!!! I am not sure whats going on!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2PI8mFU4A
This is the link to Aarkshan's promo launched on 3rd Jan 2010

Really Di? But it would be more logical to have the maha episode this week after all that Avita went through. They can't really drag the prison scenes and show Arpi gettting beat for a whole week. Also, Avi is determined to take action very soon. So I don't think he will wait any longer. Regardless, I'm happy there's a maha epsiode. If it comes next week then I'll wait. It's good Shika entered now because she can contradict with bhauji's advice and tell Avi to take more initiative in saving Arpi. And I'd prefer him to lie on Shika's shoulder for support rather than Bhauji.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Really Di? But it would be more logical to have the maha episode this week after all that Avita went through. They can't really drag the prison scenes and show Arpi gettting beat for a whole week. Also, Avi is determined to take action very soon. So I don't think he will wait any longer. Regardless, I'm happy there's a maha epsiode. If it comes next week then I'll wait. It's good Shika entered now because she can contradict with bhauji's advice and tell Avi to take more initiative in saving Arpi. And I'd prefer him to lie on Shika's shoulder for support rather than Bhauji.

Yeah but there is this BIG confusion about maha episode..but surely I guess I cannot watch it because I am leaving tomorrow I would try to catch up on the episodes if not then I would come back and see all of them together😭😭😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok  confusion cleared

maha episode is this saturday i saw it just now in repeat
it flashed  and its 10pm india time

arakshan mayb next week

its high point so cant keep arpi in the hell for long
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxx cb di for clearing r confusion