Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna - Kapil's New Show - Vid (Page 3)

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
  i m very eagerly waiting for this serial just to watch kapil.i already watched the promo 15 times (only kapil's part)Wink

sujji i was upset that he is not in the title shot and another thing i dont have imaginetv Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

sumi, raat gayi baat gayi..... rather i m feeling bad to hurt you....

But i agree with sujji's point that I am now Kapil's fan more.... Its better to be image breaker... I also have feeling, there would be some scope to see change of his characteristics in show... lets see, how show score...

But have u noticed one more fact, Kaps always get Marathi actress playing his mother... First Anuradha rajadhyaksha, then Mrinal and now here that actress in also from Marathi shows......

No one can say what will happen with time. Every show turns saas-bahu drama and we know this very well... just watch it for kapil's sake and forget rest of the things....

Anuradha rajadhyaksha??? is it the real name of Yudi's mother in the show??? i always wanted to know her real name but never got to know about it.... lagta hai Kapil must have taken marathi lessons from them all....  no wonder he sounds fluent....  LOLWink

Darshu di... there are high chances of it coming up with a saas bahu angle... but the funny part is in both the families... parents are submissive... i mean they seem softspoken.... only Kapil's character here and that sister's character there are a big problem.... so even if it comes with a saas bahu angle it will be smooth....  so that makes me really happy that Kapil's character is more important as without him creating a hurdle the show can't go on.... Big smileClap....... yippeeeeeee!!!!EmbarrassedLOL
LOL
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thats great smiley.... come to Kanjali chat club topic.... got news to share with you all

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

i m very eagerly waiting for this serial just to watch kapil.i already watched the promo 15 times (only kapil's part)Wink

sujji i was upset that he is not in the title shot and another thing i dont have imaginetv Unhappy
smiley.... he won't be in the title shots yaar after all he is not playing heroine's partner.... all soaps go in circles with the lead heroine....  so only Arjun will be there....

ohh god... even you don't have it???OuchOuchOuch... don't worry yaar will update you with Kapil's episodes....  so you can catch up better on youtube....Smile..

hehehe me too... only Kapil's part..... gosh he was so brutal when he threw that paper away...LOLWink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bsingapurydarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
the people from India, go to imagine site... u can complain there if imagine is not appearing through DTH or cable operator... I did that just now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
darshu thanks.will that work?
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i am going to ask my cable operator as well........ but imagine has provided facility to report such things, then why not to use that
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you and Usma we are all friends and so if we hurt each other unintentionally and acknowledge the fact  all is forgotten as we have a bond and that is Kanjali which brings us together.

We all want Kapil to get more screen space and his character and acting be appreciated and liked by more viewers.  Expressing concern over this only shows how deeply we all love Kapil and Anjali.

Darshu I feel that kapil has made the right decision with this role as of now bec  seems like there are  many shades to his characters as he carries a lot of emotional baggage so there is lot of scope with this character.  But like Usma I am worried that they do not sideline his character like they did with Saksham in RKAB and forced Raj Singh to leave the show....
But on the other hand Saksham's character did not have much scope as that character was balanced right from the beginning.  This is just my opinion.  

bsingapury

Go to top