Sara Khan has OCD? - Article

Posted: 13 years ago

Sara Khan has OCD? - Article

Every other day we read about actresses losing their minds over having the perfect figure. Size zero is no more a concept but an obsession for many. This is for the first time an actress who can actually fall "under the size zero" category is on a mission to lose even more weight with each passing day. Going by Sara's strict calorie-controlled diet and her rigorous exercise regime, she might soon start the "skin and bones" movement!

Sara with a sigh in her voice says: "I need to lose weight…who says that I don't have to lose more weight? My cheeks look chubby on screen…" Currently, she is playing the role of Mona in Zee TVs Ram Milaai Jodi. As Mona is a hatti katti Punjabi kudi, Sara was advised to put on some weight to get into the skin of the character. The way things are going currently the only thing that will be left under her skin would be her bones.

Why does she need to loose weight ? she is already so lean may be her obsession or eating disorder 😕

I can so totally believe that. I was shocked to see her in the first few epi of Big Boss. Ek dum skeletal lag rahi thi, and I felt she was losing more weight, paagal kahin ki.

And then after coming back from the secret room, and then shaadi, something changed and looks like she was eating a little bit more as the colour started coming back to her cheeks and healthy lag rahi thi!

arey bewakoof, thode gaal tho hone chahiye, hasmukh lagogi warna plucked chicken lag rahi thi!

inhe kaun advice deta hai ki weight kam karna chahiye, ladki ko na apne healthy and less than size zero ke 2 different photos upload kar ke people ko apni preference vote karne bolna chahiye, then she will know what's what, silly child (can't even call her a girl, leave alone a woman!).

P.S. I like her and I want her to get her act together and have a good life, not a Sara hater, please don't bash.
Edited by rgattu - 13 years ago

Sad if dat's d case! She's so low in self-esteem dat she's trying 2 improve herself, without realising dat she is fine as she is!

Wish she had a strong anchor in her lyf 2 guide her... D way her parents nd Ali seem to fight over her shows how ppl in her lyf treat her!😔

ohh gosh she feels her cheeks are chubby....girl u need to gain weight nd nt loose
She would look better with a bit of extra meat on her! It suits her!
Go ahead,lose more weight and become invisible..
a agree she need to lose sum fats from her cheeks only!...other than dat she is skinny enuf!

she wants to loose more weight 😳 na shukray 👎🏼

OMG.. how can she possibly lose more weight? She is soo skinny already. Seriously, she needs to put ON weight.. it'll actually do her good health-wise and looks-wise. Pagal larki 😕