Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loving the "unique pyaar" and its kahani!

IsabellaCullen IF-Dazzler
IsabellaCullen
IsabellaCullen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Umm... this happens to be one of my first "heartfelt" posts in this section. Smile

Well, as everyone else, I am loving this show. Earlier, I was really apprehensive about it, but now, it has totally gripped me! The actors are totally amazing. Vivian is a delight to watch. Though the guy, still needs a teeny-weeny bit of improvement in his acting skills,but his looks, surely, cover the rough patch!

Sukirti, is incredibly good and according to me, its one of her best characters she's ever played, even better than Riddhima, because, Piyali suits her better.

And miss Misha, is amazing! The tomboy, has captured me heart! Rest of them are all good. Misha's mom is a natural actor, who has an amazing screen presence.

The one thing I wish to change is the way the Raichand parents act, It looks artificial, totally! Kishwar is good, but her on-screen husband, needs help!

Sets and costumes are wonderful! And I like the background scores they play. The romantic one is good.

As far as "copied from Twilight" controversy is concerned, I strongly feel, it on loosely based on it and not copied! When shows like "vampire diaries" can be made abroad, why not a have a handful of Desi vampires?

I am a Twilight-freak, head-over-heels with Edward and Robert and a total Robsessed, so, I can simply not compare Rob with Vivian, but latter's good too!

All in all, a superb show , one can get easily hooked to! Hope, Ekta keeps the storyline straightforward and the story doesn't end on a "typical Indian drama" note!

Thanks for tuning in to this blabbering idiot.

Love ya guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saleem.K

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
nice post

i m lovin it as well

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index