IMPORTANT: Uploading through Tinypic - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

@V: i knw i hope it does 😛

Me too i jst loved Tinypic the most its been ages since im using it and now its doing this to us 😭 they will surely loose alot of users 😡

Haila u were married to him 😲 does ksg knw 😲 🤣🤣
I just hope that they lose a lot of users😡then they'll know how poerful IF members r😡their site is a hit bcz of us members😆

Ahh well,its better IF creates their own site whre IF users can save thier stuffs for siggies avis banners etc😆

And Na reh🤣it was a fake virtual bond!
KSG is ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
okay lets not chit chat here, we have Heaven😆

Please IF Fix this problem asap😳

Thanks for the topic me hate tinypic atleast they can give warning before deleting all stuff grrrrrrr
Thanks for info
Will this issue be sorted with tinypic?
Also can anyone recommend other free image uploading sites?
oh thats why my siggys are not working. This is really bad. hope it gets sorted out soon.
Most of us, were dependent on Tinypic for image uploads and sigg and avi uploads. This is really sad! Many of the members lost creations and banners because of it. The FC I regularly visit lost few of its banners. I suggest all to save their creations in storage accounts online or in hardrive of PC as backup. I've started using Photobucket.com instead of Tinypic and its working pretty well for me but I don't want to rely on it because Photobucket and Tinypic are sister sites. The same might happen with that. I suggest. http://imageshack.us for regular use or http://imagenic.net
oh my..tinypic has lost it
I uploaded all my creations using that
and now nothing is working😡...it will take a lot of time to reupload everything again.which i dont want to 
This is so sad...all the hard work of members has gone down th drains
I hope it gets sorted out soon...the chances seems less but i  hope it gets fixed...
At least they should have given us a warning before this grrrrr😡
i hope this issue gets sorts out fast otherwise i'll have to reupload tons! i have all of my creations saved there only. thankgod only my last update was deleted from there, which was able to retrieve somewhat (lost few sigs😡) nd rest of my stuff is still there bec i didn't have that saved. but still reupload is a big problem.
Edited by -irreplaceable- - 13 years ago
thanx for posting it!

this sucks BIG TIME man!! practically all of my stuff is uploaded on tinypic and now i have to use some other goddamn site and my stuff will be all scattered! UGH UGH UGH! disgustingggg!!

just as hennu said, as if our stuff is being used for commercial purposes..its just plain and simple fan art made simply for the sake of self-satisfaction!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for clearing out the matters...
oh ok....that's a useful info. Thanks for informing Nadii.