Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
nadi....thanx for making this post....

i too same error even knowing the reason...but now got it the whole thing...

can u please also tell me what other image sharing sites we can use to upload our pix and siggies...

thanx a lot..
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god plz resolve this issue soon..a lot of my fav avi have been removed..!
and why ban IF..its purely fan art..and nuthin offensive!

thanx fr d post!😃
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

nadi....thanx for making this post....

i too same error even knowing the reason...but now got it the whole thing...

can u please also tell me what other image sharing sites we can use to upload our pix and siggies...

thanx a lot..

u can use image shack..ya photo bucket!😊
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thnxx Nadu for ths...!! ths is the 3rd post on ths topic....!!

tinypic is no more !! my heartfelt condolence to all the lost siggies/avies/etc

🤣

• Wierd Response !! It's s a glitch past few months, some or the other problem is bein' reported n they have no proper explanations for this !! Bad Servers is what you call this problem is....or rather Server Overloaded !! So many thousands of Uploads in a day will some or the other day crash their Super Servers, etc, etc...soooo...!!

n ya agree with Lj, not all files are lost !! Only some..n some are intact with one more probles, the Quality of the files we Upload differ from what we get to see post few hours !!

Even most of the Files i uploaded on tinypic. are lost noww.........!! so its our Bad completely !!😳

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok we won't use TinyPic for uploading signatures on our galleries , but can we use TinyPic for putting up signatures and avis in our Signature Boxes ??? 😕
-Nadii- thumbnail
Guys cant say if it will be sorted out, but at the moment it wont, so best idea is save ur creations, and those who got an account on Tinypic I think they still got their creations uploaded there..

We will try finding a new solution but until that use another uploading side .

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

ok we won't use TinyPic for uploading signatures on our galleries , but can we use TinyPic for putting up signatures and avis in our Signature Boxes ??? 😕

check ur post Sehrish !!😳
leeseunggilove thumbnail
@rishx: tinupic aint working as a whole!..use some other site!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm really glad to see this topic - I was wondering where would be a good place to discuss this.

As others have noted, it's not mere blocking I-F - it's the summary massacre of hundreds of our pics w/o warning.  In my a/c, I saw all my recent pics deleted, whereas my old ones - so far at least - are intact.  I googled, and  here's something I found:

all pics will be deleted! tinypic.com is to blame
Thread Started on Sept 24, 2010, 9:41am

for all the members here, who have used the provider called tinypic.com if you still can, please save your private pictures!
they are right now deleting all albums. what i dislike about their procedure is that they at least could have sent a mass email to all the people who used their service, so that they would have had the opportunity to save their pictures.

this message you get now, if you log in to their site:
Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We're sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site. klick here for more details.

more details:
Tinypic International is changing. Beginning September 23rd, you will no longer be able to upload content to Tinypic and your links will be turned off. Please begin using Photobucket to upload, share and link your images and videos.

here for example in the breed profiles,
every picture i posted there is deleted now.

just take a look at:
http://www.carnivoraforum.com/index.cgi?board=breed&action=display&thread=7920
the only one in the Malak profile that isnt deleted is from photobucket.
http://www.carnivoraforum.com/index.cgi?board=breed&action=display&thread=7829

Also, note that Photobucket owns Tinypic.  I've uploaded everything on Photobucket, but one has 500Mb free, and would have to pay to get unlimited usage.  Of course, one could always open multiple accounts.

Since all my originals were safe, all this meant was having to upload everything to another site (in my case, photobucket), and hope that the bulk upload worked overnight, which it did.  But memo to everybody - keep your own work safe locally, as well as maybe on online storage sites.

For my part, I've deleted posts that have large #Tinypic embeds, and may upload their photobucket replacements later.  But I'm not happy about having to do this.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

u can use image shack..ya photo bucket!😊

thanx a lot dear