Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Apavitra With Dates (Page 6)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

arpuuuuuu........stop being inspired by sitaraman n stalking the AT..........apna mooh khol and shabd bahar nikaal ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

Shilpu that is why you pay me the big bucks and advertise this chherha ROFL

arpuuuuuu......yesterday i stalked ur FB profileWink and my attention was driven to ur ice skating bootsROFLROFL.......tujhe ice skating aati he kya ShockedShockedShockedShocked

arp04srocks

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

arpuuuuuu........stop being inspired by sitaraman n stalking the AT..........apna mooh khol and shabd bahar nikaal ROFLROFLROFL

Wht you mean ShockedShockedShocked how dare youcompare me to that sitara man Angry.....ps i wrote about my opinion abt sitaragifts in my FF....hang on i'll find it for you....you willROFL
arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Here's the excerpt...

"Thank God Sid that that is what your surprise was.  For a second there I thought you were going to have me look at the sky for my 'surprise' and then hand me a piece of paper that states that you have 'named a star after me'."  Ridz was so relieved that she didn't feel Sid stiffen behind her nor did she notice the change in him.  She continued, "I mean seriously how stupid of a gift is that?  I have no idea why people consider that romantic.  I mean you spend your money to try and give someone you love a 'unique' gift so you pay money to obtain a certificate that congratulates you on naming a star and gives you some coordinates and claims that only you have the rights to that star.  How can anyone be sure that that star is not reused?  How can you be sure that they are just giving off random coordinates there are so many freaking stars in the sky even if you were off by a few degrees you'd still land on a star.  Besides it's not like you will ever visit that star so what is the point?  All I can say is I would rather have something much more precious from the ones I love and that is the gift of time, which you so sweetly offered to me in this surprise."

sajni786

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Shilpu that is why you pay me the big bucks and advertise this chherha ROFL

arpuuuuuu......yesterday i stalked ur FB profileWink and my attention was driven to ur ice skating bootsROFLROFL.......tujhe ice skating aati he kya Shocked

Now who's bein the sitaraman???....and those werent MY ice skates they were rentals thats why we all have matching ones...but yeh i know how to ice skate...and snow board Shocked shocking i kno but i figured i'd learn since i'm surrrounded by snow 8 mon out of the yearROFLROFL

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Here's the excerpt...

"Thank God Sid that that is what your surprise was.  For a second there I thought you were going to have me look at the sky for my 'surprise' and then hand me a piece of paper that states that you have 'named a star after me'."  Ridz was so relieved that she didn't feel Sid stiffen behind her nor did she notice the change in him.  She continued, "I mean seriously how stupid of a gift is that?  I have no idea why people consider that romantic.  I mean you spend your money to try and give someone you love a 'unique' gift so you pay money to obtain a certificate that congratulates you on naming a star and gives you some coordinates and claims that only you have the rights to that star.  How can anyone be sure that that star is not reused?  How can you be sure that they are just giving off random coordinates there are so many freaking stars in the sky even if you were off by a few degrees you'd still land on a star.  Besides it's not like you will ever visit that star so what is the point?  All I can say is I would rather have something much more precious from the ones I love and that is the gift of time, which you so sweetly offered to me in this surprise."

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

arp04srocks

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
COngrats on the new thread folks and love the title!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Dhokla Gang!

Hello !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockssajni786

Go to top