Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Apavitra With Dates - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zeenia

I have watched Kasturi , then gave up , but that happens with Ekta's serials...

I never knew IF that time!!

SR have a lot to blame😳
Originally posted by Lennie

Does anybody know the soap called Home and Away which is an Aussie soap apparently a on-screen couple from years ago called Angel and Shane, the actors totally didnt get on in real life - but everyone loved their pairing on the show lol

I used to watch that and I got a shock when I found out they couldnt stand each other cos they looked made for each other on screen!!
Will be back in some time!!

You used to watch it too leah!!😲

I was asilent member of that forum back then! Its only SR that started my Bak Bak and now I cant shut up!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i also used to watch lot of showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but SR and Karan brought me hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I used to watch that and I got a shock when I found out they couldnt stand each other cos they looked made for each other on screen!!
I didnt use to watch HA that much was a Neighbours fan more, but i did watch some of it and i couldnt believe they didnt get on, coz they were good
OMG i came here just because of Karan wahi and Shwetha, i was in loveeeeeeee with remix god, i loved that TV show.

I wish i watched the whole show hehe.
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol thanks guys u are soo helpful πŸ˜›
now i wanna knw if they got together at the end hehe

I didn't watch DMG either, i wonder if their TRP was 0.2 or something πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Swancy!!πŸ€—

I dont think her and laksh got together!! They changed Laksh as well!! By then even I had no clue what was going on in KSBKBT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DMG=0.2 TRP's

That just gives me such a warm feeling!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago

Swancy!!πŸ€—

I dont think her and laksh got together!! They changed Laksh as well!! By then even I had no clue what was going on in KSBKBT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DMG=0.2 TRP's

That just gives me such a warm feeling!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG They changed him? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† he was lush, god i lost clue with that show, how did i even manage to go along with that show for 8 yearsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Obviously, 0.2 < thats DMG's real thing, thrs nothin for them, not even those so called fans can save that drowning ship πŸ˜›