Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Apavitra With Dates (Page 132)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

hello guysHug

Good Morning to some of u ladies, Good afternoon to me and Good evening to others whom are just abt having or done with their dinnersBig smile

my name is Angel and I'm here to Rock ur worldApprove

Gauri Hug

my day went very boring and irritating so make it rocking nowLOLLOL

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by nikita_88

Kriti HugWhy are you even there?

Hows u?

Nikki Hug  Hug  Hug 

I Never go that Ugly Forum even seeing only one sight of that Rowdy Crowd gives me nightmares....Had Got a PM abt that Post so went to check it out and as always that forum n the Junglee Crowd there can Never Change.....the post literally boiled my blood saara mood kharaab kar diya.....Ouch LOL LOL that Show n the Forum Are Cursed Just like the show the Forum shud also be Shut down man.......LOL

And Hi Anku Praggu and Reet Hug  Hug

that comment increased my BP tooAngryAngry that forum should get closed again and through that in gutterAngryAngry

I know Reet....its better we just report Vijay abt it he needs to know that this people are not worth re opening the forum that place was better CLOSED.....
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Ignore the comment and the Forum!

Bandini is ending Ouch though I stopped watching it, I started watching it again it was actually getting interesting again, I am going to actually miss the show!

Oh same here...U know even i had started watching it again.....i really liked the track after the set up shifted to Bombay......I loved the whole DM santu struggle track.....The were back to the original script of the show the diamond and everything.....i m so gonna miss the show....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey Gauri Hug
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Kriti HugWhy are you even there?

Hows u?

Nikki Hug  Hug  Hug 

I Never go that Ugly Forum even seeing only one sight of that Rowdy Crowd gives me nightmares....Had Got a PM abt that Post so went to check it out and as always that forum n the Junglee Crowd there can Never Change.....the post literally boiled my blood saara mood kharaab kar diya.....Ouch LOL LOL that Show n the Forum Are Cursed Just like the show the Forum shud also be Shut down man.......LOL

And Hi Anku Praggu and Reet Hug  Hug

that comment increased my BP tooAngryAngry that forum should get closed again and through that in gutterAngryAngry

I know Reet....its better we just report Vijay abt it he needs to know that this people are not worth re opening the forum that place was better CLOSED.....

i asked Zeenie to do thatLOL

i loved one person's comment there who said if rumors to be believed that their gohd was kept in worst condition with one cast member is also trueROFLROFLROFL ab kuch nai bolega wo aake ROFLROFLROFL

nyctophilia

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nyctophilia

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Kriti Yep that is exactly what I had been watching it has been so interesting! I mean I have started to watch Old shows that I use to watch again, I even started watching Hameri Devrani on SP again, it was interesting again though I am watching it on TV, so I am a couple of weeks behind!

I haven't gotten into the new shows, I don't why nothing has caught me! I mean I am even watching Bebo again and I am like I never even use to like that show in the first place!

nyctophilia

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Ignore the comment and the Forum!

Bandini is ending Ouch though I stopped watching it, I started watching it again it was actually getting interesting again, I am going to actually miss the show!

i stopped watching Bandini long backLOLLOL i started watching it late and stopped in between now i don't even remember any char of that showLOLLOL

nyctophilia

Go to top