Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Apavitra With Dates - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
back again how long don't knowπŸ˜• thanks to my ghatiya net😑
Originally posted by *Shruti*

That is a possibility and many thought that when he entered d show. If that happens Urmila will have to sudhrofy Kinjal's image as now she wud become her DIL indirectly but den does that even makes any diff to her what ppl tihnk abt Kinjal?

I think they will defos pack her off to that Dhaval....it wont make any difference to Kinjal's image but what will happen is Kokila will come into pressure know coz know Urmila will indirectly be her Samdhan...i.e her daughter's MIL..... so know Kokila will have to think a thousand times before scolding rashi for something coz her daughter is married in Rashi's Maayka....And might be if here kokila shouts on Rashi there Urmila will make Kinjal's life hell.....

Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago

Kriti it's GM for Gauri and GA for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya its GA for us....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† BTW i love the climate these days...its very pleasant and Cold too....😳
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Thank you for all the help on the FF .......... you are a sweetheart ..............

update is up pm kiya tha ........... i have made a lot of changes than what i sent you earlier
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Welcome back Reet.....πŸ€—

And ur net Seriously needs a FATAK NOW.....😑 😑 😑 Riddhima Kahi ka 😑 🀣 🀣
Kriti that again depends on Kinjal's attitude. So far Dhawal is not aware abt Urmila and Rashi's plans. Plus Kinjal is not like Gopi who wil listen to anyone and d main question will Kokila agree to such a match for her daughter?
Originally posted by kritishah3

Kriti net par taras khao🀣🀣

Kriti that again depends on Kinjal's attitude. So far Dhawal is not aware abt Urmila and Rashi's plans. Plus Kinjal is not like Gopi who wil listen to anyone and d main question will Kokila agree to such a match for her daughter?

Hmm True.....Kinjal is not a seedhi saadhi girl like Gopi.....And even Kokila wont agree at First i think Aham will be the one to convince kokila.....Coz he the only one to whom kokila listens and even agrees...πŸ˜•
hi every one
i m back.

πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSlXkSrA5I[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by kritishah3

congrates  for getting Riddhima Part 4 πŸ€£ πŸ€£