Originally posted by: sajni786

thank god u loved it without questioning it 🤣🤣🤣

I wondered......but figured there must be a reason..............😊😊
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prejudiced

I wondered......but figured there must be a reason..............😊😊

ok now this makes me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....so basically u have "andha pyar" for the title 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Hey all....

Shilpuu let me guess does it have to do with a certain actor and show dates...and the new leading lady (that i will soon replace) 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doctor to Actress!!!!!
sajni786 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doctor to Actress!!!!!

wen reel life doctors can dance and romance.........why not real life doctors actually make it a profession and get some "bread n butter" ROFLROFL....in this recession ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ok now this makes me 🤣 even more 🤣.....so basically u have "andha pyar" for the title 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok now this makes me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣.....so basically u have "andha pyar" for the title 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 
BTW did anyone find out why KW was acting too busy......with the dates that too for a show thats gonna be a biweekly?

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣 
BTW did anyone find out why KW was acting too busy......with the dates that too for a show thats gonna be a biweekly?

Hey anu....love that you have andha pyaar...and yes real life doctor to reel life geet
🤣....and i addressed  yesterday that the conflict of dates is with his gym trainer (i hope🤔)

Shilpu why surprise by the logical?? wht did you think i'd say??
sajni786 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 

why do u think I have this title..........banda was freakin lying black n white behind his teeth.......its so obvious he had money is honey in mind and making dates the great as a lame excuse 🤣🤣🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
arpuuuuuuu......I was expecting some kungfu type answers 🤣🤣🤣..... like U had to be trained with ice skating so that u can play ice hockey and hit ppl like sitaraman n not even be blamed under the name of game 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ......and even make maximum usage of the talent to skate away at super sonic speed when in situation of counter attack 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

arpuuuuuuu......I was expecting some kungfu type answers 🤣🤣🤣..... like U had to be trained with ice skating so that u can play ice hockey and hit ppl like sitaraman n not even be blamed under the name of game 🤣 ......and even make maximum usage of the talent to skate away at super sonic speed when in situation of counter attack 🤣

Wow i like your version...i'm gonna keep that in mind when the other stalkers start questioning me...but i did have to be superskater my friend and i practically carried our third friend around the ice...(ps i'd luve to see sitaraman on ice skates
🤣)....we can have a hockey match i'm down....