Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=priya_cool_123]girls u are so funny.....

oye how dare u say kt started shaving only after pri came... tu andhi he kya... tune nahi dekha karan ki woh nivea ad..... he looked very malnourisged in that though
[/QUOTE
pata hain meri ma main to majak kar rahi thi par mujse bada majak to is artical ne kiya hain yaar]
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

seriously man how funny.. people don know what to report and what not to....lol.....

prerna18 thumbnail
That Karan falling ill as he took bath because of priyanka is so funny.... Pakka yahi hua hoga.... And thanks to priyanka now Khanak will be more comfortable with a hygienic KT doing her romantic bit....
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wat dey want 2 say😕.senseless artcle.......

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@varsha
i know thats y i didnt post any comment.....😆
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@prerna.... so do u mean we ll get more cozier shanak moments....lol
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna18

That Karan falling ill as he took bath because of priyanka is so funny.... Pakka yahi hua hoga.... And thanks to priyanka now Khanak will be more comfortable with a hygienic KT doing her romantic bit....

oh yaar ur so funny and so right ab thoda hyginic romance milega ha.......................may be fianalll yashu will allow karan to kisss as he will now bhi fulll naha dhoke and with sent went smellling good🤣
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
acc to article then i guess then manish must be having bath 3-4 times😆....and using lots of deo...becoz he is doing so many close up scenes with priyanka😃....

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mints05

acc to article then i guess then manish must be having bath 3-4 times😆....and using lots of deo...becoz he is doing so many close up scenes with priyanka😃....

u are right.......🤣🤣
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mints05

in case of emergency then he can borrow 220 bottles of perfume from kushboo..... no wonder they mentioned it.....