Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Missing U Jake !! (Page 5)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

Even I miss Jake's chatpati posts! I wasn't able to read many of Jakey's posts as I was away from the forum for a while and now I have seen some huge changes over here Unhappy It is true, no one can make a post on GurTi like Jake.
But I can understand Jake's reservations and frankly speaking, I miss the old ishtyle of GF. Things are just not the same any more *sniffs*

Old GF is gone baby for ever. Now read how GC is mahaan and how lucky is that disposable glass that GC used during shootingLOL. GC's bhajan and kirtan is full on espically after today's epiROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

Dastaan23 Goldie

Joined: 01 June 2010
Posts: 2012

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

Originally posted by happygolucky

 
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

Even I miss Jake's chatpati posts! I wasn't able to read many of Jakey's posts as I was away from the forum for a while and now I have seen some huge changes over here Unhappy It is true, no one can make a post on GurTi like Jake.
But I can understand Jake's reservations and frankly speaking, I miss the old ishtyle of GF. Things are just not the same any more *sniffs*

Old GF is gone baby for ever. Now read how GC is mahaan and how lucky is that disposable glass that GC used during shootingLOL. GC's bhajan and kirtan is full on espically after today's epiROFL.


Indeed, those days are gone my friend Ouch as for the other things that you have mentioned, what to say. I choose to remain silent because that is exactly what the mods want....we are gagged  from speaking our minds, unless it is all sugar coated!

Come to FB, we are having blast LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayjazzerette

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1256

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

jake you are a nice person, we love you in this forum, you make us smile even after sad episodes of geet, you make our days shine even after a rainy daySmile
Agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kazena

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

jake you are a nice person, we love you in this forum, you make us smile even after sad episodes of geet, you make our days shine even after a rainy daySmile
Agree

Agree with you guys.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixray

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1607

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Missing Jake- do we just go to the Geet facebook page to find Jake or does she have her own Gurti page?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayhappygolucky

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 1256

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Missing Jake- do we just go to the Geet facebook page to find Jake or does she have her own Gurti page?
Go to Facebook and search for Jake handa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayhappygolucky

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 14340

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hopefully Jake  will come back soon!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The only thing was missing was the duppataa..

Author: notfadedaway   Replies: 8   Views: 1065

notfadedaway 8 1065 13 August 2010 at 5:49pm by Canadian_Girl87
Faz is Missing!

2

Author: -RushTrip-   Replies: 14   Views: 1235

-RushTrip- 14 1235 04 August 2010 at 7:26pm by maybe-just
maneet hug was definitely missing today!

2 3

Author: aree   Replies: 22   Views: 2138

aree 22 2138 03 August 2010 at 3:42am by Rolzz
Abhinav's missing breakfast

Author: paaal   Replies: 0   Views: 552

paaal 0 552 27 July 2010 at 10:09am by paaal
maan really missing geet in his office

Author: sanjanamartin   Replies: 5   Views: 963

sanjanamartin 5 963 23 July 2010 at 8:28am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index