Missing U Jake !! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Even I miss Jake's chatpati posts! I wasn't able to read many of Jakey's posts as I was away from the forum for a while and now I have seen some huge changes over here 😔 It is true, no one can make a post on GurTi like Jake.
But I can understand Jake's reservations and frankly speaking, I miss the old ishtyle of GF. Things are just not the same any more *sniffs*
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

Even I miss Jake's chatpati posts! I wasn't able to read many of Jakey's posts as I was away from the forum for a while and now I have seen some huge changes over here 😔 It is true, no one can make a post on GurTi like Jake.
But I can understand Jake's reservations and frankly speaking, I miss the old ishtyle of GF. Things are just not the same any more *sniffs*

Old GF is gone baby for ever. Now read how GC is mahaan and how lucky is that disposable glass that GC used during shooting😆. GC's bhajan and kirtan is full on espically after today's epi🤣.
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Old GF is gone baby for ever. Now read how GC is mahaan and how lucky is that disposable glass that GC used during shooting😆. GC's bhajan and kirtan is full on espically after today's epi🤣.

Indeed, those days are gone my friend as for the other things that you have mentioned, what to say. I choose to remain silent because that is exactly what the mods want....we are gagged  from speaking our minds, unless it is all sugar coated!
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

Indeed, those days are gone my friend as for the other things that you have mentioned, what to say. I choose to remain silent because that is exactly what the mods want....we are gagged  from speaking our minds, unless it is all sugar coated!

Come to FB, we are having blast ðŸ˜†
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

jake you are a nice person, we love you in this forum, you make us smile even after sad episodes of geet, you make our days shine even after a rainy day😊

Agree
happygolucky thumbnail

Agree with you guys.😊
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing Jake- do we just go to the Geet facebook page to find Jake or does she have her own Gurti page?
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Missing Jake- do we just go to the Geet facebook page to find Jake or does she have her own Gurti page?

Go to Facebook and search for Jake handa
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hopefully Jake  will come back soon!! 
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Hopefully Jake  will come back soon!! 

Why she will be back? When all her buddies and close friends are there with her on FB . Jake is creating so many topics on those new pics of Gurti and we all are enjoying those uncensored comments😉😆. Anyways let see what happens next😊