Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

my prediction on future track

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i have some prediction..here it goes..
naina likes vib's very much..and she gets motherly love from her..even though she dont like daksh she vl try to make him fall for her to get marry daksh..so that she can stay with vib's...

y i am saying this thr is a movie in our regional language where the actress doesn't have mother and father always busy with business...then she finds a lady who she likes very much and starts doing friendship with her ...at the same time hero loves this girl..but he dont know that his mom and this girl r frnds...and unfortunately he have some fighting with that girl...but the girl agrees to marry him for the sake of his mom without even knowing who is he..but actually that lady knows he loves this girl and for his sake she vl do frndship with the girl... but finally  happy ending anyways...that the girl vl fall for the guy.. i think naina vl go in similar way..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bani87akshi-sidputulsandhya.

Bani87 Groupbie
Bani87
Bani87

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
nice one...lets see how it goes in the future... i dont really like daksh's dad..he's so mean with Naina....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
yep..but he vl change his behavour later  anyways....after all the story need to be dragged....
Bani87 Groupbie
Bani87
Bani87

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thats true.... omg! when Daksh n Naina  r gonna meet again...?  i hope it's better be someday  in this week....lol..im dying to see that scene..i mean their reaction....lol i Embarrassed

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i dont think it vl happen this week...as he  postponed his return journey to home......
i think probably next week we can see...may be  he vl yell at her first.... i think b4 that  naina vl talk to him again in ph or his parents talk abt her ...so that he vl  have a good impression  which vl obviously evouparates when he sees naina
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I just loved the articleEmbarrassed which stated that Daksh has a tough exterior Smilebut has lots of love and passion hidden underneath and Naina will free all the love and passion which is is hidden inside him and of which even he is not awareEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalipesi11manjha

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
gr8 work dear but after ccbm know i am way back to judge the future trackConfused

pesi11

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
aha i really like this show upitl now! its super fresh and new and i think naina and daksh together have a lot of chemistry potential so cannot wait for that!

anjalianjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index