Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS/ SBB/SJKN -Written Desc..Link added (Page 8)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Thanks for the links Tanths.
With the show going down the tube can they really afford to use BD for the leads.
In the west if an actor signs contracts for other projects they either take a leave of absense or do it on their  own time.
I find myself getting irritated w/ BD. It definitely takes away from the scene. I get distracted.

u get distracted only when u know it is BD, otherwise there is no difference between the two..Big smile

u r welcome YM !!
I can usually tell when they don't show close-ups of the actors in the same frame as other actors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Thanks for the links Tanths.
With the show going down the tube can they really afford to use BD for the leads.
In the west if an actor signs contracts for other projects they either take a leave of absense or do it on their  own time.
I find myself getting irritated w/ BD. It definitely takes away from the scene. I get distracted.

u get distracted only when u know it is BD, otherwise there is no difference between the two..Big smile

u r welcome YM !!
I can usually tell when they don't show close-ups of the actors in the same frame as other actors.

Oh !! ..get captivated  by the scene  or sink deep into dialogues or...or ...........mmmmmmmm....arrey find some innovative way to tune out BD aspect na.....LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by tanthya - 05 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramso....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

The voice over and KB are implying that another actress is definitely going to replace her....Let's see now ...Confused

But If you look at KB...That makeup and Sari was from old episode...looks like they  re-cycled it ...so have to see whether any new developments have happened..

But Pooja..You were saying that Kesar  will die ...where did u get that info..??

I was speculating ....as we didn't know that KB was actually leaving as we had no news regarding it in the recent times....then we saw the promo of shakti pulling the gun out at kesar...so I was wondering what if kesar does get killed...that's it...there hasn't been any articles or anything as of yet...it was me
Me think if Kesar, is leaving the show she may get hurt, kill or replace, if injury we may see her replacement maybe .

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

The voice over and KB are implying that another actress is definitely going to replace her....Let's see now ...Confused

But If you look at KB...That makeup and Sari was from old episode...looks like they  re-cycled it ...so have to see whether any new developments have happened..

But Pooja..You were saying that Kesar  will die ...where did u get that info..??

I was speculating ....as we didn't know that KB was actually leaving as we had no news regarding it in the recent times....then we saw the promo of shakti pulling the gun out at kesar...so I was wondering what if kesar does get killed...that's it...there hasn't been any articles or anything as of yet...it was me
Me think if Kesar, is leaving the show she may get hurt, kill or replace, if injury we may see her replacement maybe .

Mia,

KB was indicating , that a replacement is on the cards ...So Kesar will not be terminated...
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Mia,

KB was indicating , that a replacement is on the cards ...So Kesar will not be terminated...
Good newsWink

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Oh please don't let plasticc surgery be involved in any way shape or form!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Mia,

Good newsWink

That depends...what if we get some horrid actor...OuchOuchOuch

MERARAIhussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Oh please don't let plasticc surgery be involved in any way shape or form!

I wouldn't mind plastic surgery...just want the woman to smarten up, and stop say destiny, destiny, take the lemon life has threw at her and make lemonade, or bake a lemon pie, instead watching the lemon rotten.Ouch

hussainramsotanthya

Go to top