Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS/ SBB/SJKN -Written Desc..Link added (Page 2)

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
tanthya thanks for written updatee ..............
i saw saw sbb .....omggggggggggggg krishna kya lag raha tha ..my eyes ewre fixed onlyy on myy hottieee ....his jackettttt dil le gaye ..he is looking so dashingg in jacketssssss ...lubbbb u baba ...muahhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Another Update..looks like it is raining MKAP..
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

so finally that arushi is on kriya's feet begging for help ..she deserves all this.....its her luck that krishna is still helping herrr .........but i m not att all interested in all this ..i just wanna see krishna in jackets ....plusss the TN dramaaa ........krishna kitna rok raha that ss ko ........krishna i lubb uuuuuu ...muahhh

tanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Will this entire sequence, scene or the episode will turn out to be something worth watching?
coz the written desc is soooooooooo good but I dotn ahve idea wat will be seeing on screen???

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Amma is strangling Pratigya [BD ] In Anger is saying U can never tolerate any happiness in this house..U have given Pooja Thaali to aarushi and sent her to the temple and she made a dash from there ...It's all this masterni's fault...Amma is strngling and strangling ...Kesar tries to pull amma away but is shoved off violently by Amma ..and they also show the promo ..

Aarushi wipes off her maang ke sindoor... and is pleading with KRIYA ...AArushi is pleading with Krishna : Jeeju please forgive..I was very rude to You..But I cant stay in that house...I feel suffocated I want out "...Pratigya reveals she was the one who sent the Baba else Aarushi would have lost her virginity..Aarushi looks surprised ...Krishna in irritation : U marry in haste and anger and Now u have realized ur mistake ..you want out ..This is not a simple matter ..Not a childs Play ..

Avantika Hundal..Aarushi was angry till a few days back ..but now it is cool

Pooja Gor: No No How can I be angry  with my own sis ...even when she was angry at me I took care of her

Avantika : I am touched.[giggles]...when Pooja Gor touches her with a finger..

@ underlined... Finally some sense.  At this rate this serial is taking marriage as some sort of item of clothes. Return it and get your money back and move on to the next item...

Thanks Tanths for posting.........
agrre..........marriage is a way of taking revenge from ppl.....sometimes from ur stocker n soemtimes form ur own sis.........why thy don't understand it's a life time decission...........and can ruined theior whole life.............

The CVs dont understand what a real marriage entails.  They think marriage is just a time pass and should only be taken when to teach a lesson or take revenge.

The have made a mockery out of the institution of marriage and those that go through difficult marriages will be appalled with the lack of commitment they show.
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
so back on track atlast r we now CVs???????????????????

well with KB leaving the show hopefully they will get a good actress to do justice to the strong kesar who is likely to emerge after this dirama...........and loved AB and AS interaction............just like father/son ...............loved the way the compliment each other............Smile

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Tanths, that AB/AS moment must have been sweet and tender.  It does seem that they are really close off screen,

So high voltage drama is expected or are we too quick with our expectation.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

[
agrre..........marriage is a way of taking revenge from ppl.....sometimes from ur stocker n soemtimes form ur own sis.........why thy don't understand it's a life time decission...........and can ruined theior whole life.............[/QUOTE]

The CVs dont understand what a real marriage entails.  They think marriage is just a time pass and should only be taken when to teach a lesson or take revenge.

The have made a mockery out of the institution of marriage and those that go through difficult marriages will be appalled with the lack of commitment they show.
[/QUOTE] i don't want to promote another show on P forum but i watched a epi of d show which is telecasted just after pratigya.........where a grl is sexually harrased by a man..............d way it's cv's are showing grl growing stronger n stroner to face that man is giving a big lesson to learn for d cv's of pratigya...............that grl is proving how to deal with ppl like thakral...........n watching last epi i become a fan of rachna.........

but in this show thy don't know how thy shd show women dealing with such situations...........cv's are just showing problems existing in d society but not giving d way how to deal with it.............marriage with a goon can never b proved a ryt step no matter how much she was forced to maary that goon.........it'll ruin ur whole life by getting married to a goon..........as in real life no goon can b soo clean hearted n loyal like thy showed krishan is........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27tanthya

Go to top