Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

But If you look at KB...That makeup and Sari was from old episode...looks like they  re-cycled it ...so have to see whether any new developments have happened..

But Pooja..You were saying that Kesar  will die ...where did u get that info..??

I was speculating ....as we didn't know that KB was actually leaving as we had no news regarding it in the recent times....then we saw the promo of shakti pulling the gun out at kesar...so I was wondering what if kesar does get killed...that's it...there hasn't been any articles or anything as of yet...it was me
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I was speculating ....as we didn't know that KB was actually leaving as we had no news regarding it in the recent times....then we saw the promo of shakti pulling the gun out at kesar...so I was wondering what if kesar does get killed...that's it...there hasn't been any articles or anything as of yet...it was me

You should enroll on CV's board ..U have a fertile imagination...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

One thought though ...was that scenes canned on or before 31st Dec or did the shoot happen after Jan 1...The reason I am asking is ...KB was present in the shoot and int...and  her contract was supposed to end on31st Dec..
pooja-menon thumbnail

You should enroll on CV's board ..U have a fertile imagination...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

LOL...definitely not as good as you people hun....if the cvs continue to dish out tracks like YKW ones then I might have to consider ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks alot Tanthya...

I dont know wat to say....

to be happy

or get irritated

or laugh at the stupidity of Aarushi.. 

pooja-menon thumbnail

One thought though ...was that scenes canned on or before 31st Dec or did the shoot happen after Jan 1...The reason I am asking is ...KB was present in the shoot and int...and  her contract was supposed to end on31st Dec..

I have a feeling this is before 1st Jan...coz we got the glimpse of Prof slapping Arushi like ages ago...which hasn't been telecasted yet...so I am assuming that these might be the last few shots of KB...unless she has agreed for an extension of a few more days....

Or it could be that they shot the saxena scenes earlier on ...while the thakurs are being shot now...
But I think the first scenario has a higher chance...what say?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I have a feeling this is before 1st Jan...coz we got the glimpse of Prof slapping Arushi like ages ago...which hasn't been telecasted yet...so I am assuming that these might be the last few shots of KB...unless she has agreed for an extension of a few more days....

Or it could be that they shot the saxena scenes earlier on ...while the thakurs are being shot now...
But I think the first scenario has a higher chance...what say?

This promo probably will end the week leaving us wondering πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜• what happens next week. Let KN's wives go away, one to maike and the other under witness protection program far away with a new identity so we dont' have to see her on the show for a very looooooooooong time.πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

This promo probably will end the week leaving us wondering πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜• what happens next week. Let KN's wives go away, one to maike and the other under witness protection program far away with a new identity so we dont' have to see her on the show for a very looooooooooong time.πŸ˜›

Wives,Mera .... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•     WIFE and a Motor Mouth Concubine ...Mera .....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
td_dhoom thumbnail
Thanks dear for sharing😊 

Looking forward for track.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: td_dhoom

Thanks dear for sharing😊 

Looking forward for track.

You are welcome,Hun..