India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS/ SBB/SJKN -Written Desc..Link added

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Amma is strangling Pratigya [BD ] In Anger is saying U can never tolerate any happiness in this house..U have given Pooja Thaali to aarushi and sent her to the temple and she made a dash from there ...It's all this masterni's fault...Amma is strngling and strangling ...Kesar tries to pull amma away but is shoved off violently by Amma ..and they also show the promo ..

Aarushi wipes off her maang ke sindoor... and is pleading with KRIYA ...AArushi is pleading with Krishna : Jeeju please forgive..I was very rude to You..But I cant stay in that house...I feel suffocated I want out "...Pratigya reveals she was the one who sent the Baba else Aarushi would have lost her virginity..Aarushi looks surprised ...Krishna in irritation : U marry in haste and anger and Now u have realized ur mistake ..you want out ..This is not a simple matter ..Not a childs Play ..

Avantika Hundal..Aarushi was angry till a few days back ..but now it is cool

Pooja Gor: No No How can I be angry  with my own sis ...even when she was angry at me I took care of her

Avantika : I am touched.[giggles]...when Pooja Gor touches her with a finger..

Krishna comes and says That Aarushi will not come [I think] ...Hell breaks loose ...Shakthi immediately gets a rifle and hands one back to a wrathful SS..SS  and Shakthi both go out  ..Krishna tries to stop Ss but Ss will not listen and pushes off Krishnawhile Krishna will be telling  him to stop  and both son and father head out..Again Promo is added to this segment as well

Anupam Shyam : SS  is such a Man , he will get her back

Arhan Behl [with a slight smile ]: ..Well Krishna is such a lad who has seen the various Avatars of his Bauji [Anupam Kisses him ] so he knows how far he can push his father and when he has to stop...so ..

SBS

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=382613

SBB

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgf5p2_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-5th-january-
2011-part2_shortfilms

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89976&Itemid=109

SJKN

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89939&Itemid=109
HQ Quality

Baap, Beta aur Bandook

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89988&Itemid=109

Add  tv and rum at the asterisk..........

Edited by tanthya - 05 January 2011 at 5:06am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxLadyRosesweet_bhankiCara86-Khush-abcd2Minnie.geestd_dhoomcorvetteArjaAddictdhakarnPristineSoulMitu_babithajRajinilicious....Poojie....

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
thanks tanthyaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
wow thanks tanthya superb  i am Big smile now i hope everything will turn out good with some thakurs powerfullperformance and i wanted to see krishnas reaction when amma is doing all thisEmbarrassed love youHug

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

SBB Update added
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanths for both the descriptions Smile

Glad to see that krishna is not taking it laying down ...and questioning her....Clap
Amma strangling Pratigya..Shocked ...some DIRAAMA coming up TongueWink

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Amma is strangling Pratigya [BD ] In Anger is saying U can never tolerate any happiness in this house..U have given Pooja Thaali to aarushi and sent her to the temple and she made a dash from there ...It's all this masterni's fault...Amma is strngling and strangling ...Kesar tries to pull amma away but is shoved off violently by Amma ..and they also show the promo ..

Aarushi wipes off her maang ke sindoor... and is pleading with KRIYA ...AArushi is pleading with Krishna : Jeeju please forgive..I was very rude to You..But I cant stay in that house...I feel suffocated I want out "...Pratigya reveals she was the one who sent the Baba else Aarushi would have lost her virginity..Aarushi looks surprised ...Krishna in irritation : U marry in haste and anger and Now u have realized ur mistake ..you want out ..This is not a simple matter ..Not a childs Play ..

Pooja Gor: No No How can I be angry  with my own sis ...even when she was angry at me I took care of her

@ underlined... Finally some sense.  At this rate this serial is taking marriage as some sort of item of clothes. Return it and get your money back and move on to the next item...

Thanks Tanths for posting.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TPristineSoul

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
good atleat krishan has d sence to observe that marriage is not a dolls play................arrushi is pleading krishan just like a little kid beg for his lollypop..................plz let me go home...............wat happned to her IQ wen she took d decission of marrying shakti..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoultanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

@ underlined... Finally some sense.  At this rate this serial is taking marriage as some sort of item of clothes. Return it and get your money back and move on to the next item...

Thanks Tanths for posting.........
agrre..........marriage is a way of taking revenge from ppl.....sometimes from ur stocker n soemtimes form ur own sis.........why thy don't understand it's a life time decission...........and can ruined theior whole life.............

tanthya

Go to top