Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Suresh - If Nandini went and communicated to "right" people so easily, I guess 3 things can happen

Prem might NOT want her (I like that you trust Prem so much... that you think he'llaccept her, but I think she doesn't know that yet...😆)

She might be thrown out of house by the Rajadhyakshs

Krushna might want her back!!! (yes thats a possibility...🤢)

Besides, this is a daily soap, not a movie... how can things go so fast?😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Although this storyline right now seems to be disgusting but has a great message which will be given out later on...

This is a story about unfortunate young girl who gets raped, has temp amnisia abt the event including having a baby, sees the culprit, all the memories comes back, eventually how MIL and loving husband will help her fight this evil disgusting man...I hope finally aai also joins and has her son krishna punished....

Can't wait to see Kalyani supporting Nandini in fighting this evil..
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree w/ eksie! "eks-actly right!" 😆 but in all seriousness, it may not be a pleasant topic, one that u might not want to see on an indian soap, but it's a sad part of reality, and there should be shows out there that don't shy away from this topic... I just hope they manage to execute it well and show a strong woman who gets justice and a husband who supports her. I do agree though that krishna is not making much sense in his sudden obsessivness w/ nand. If he wantd her to kno, he coudv told her or y even help her during her engagement to prem... The cv's need to fix a couple things... Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Going by yesterday's episode, this is what I mean

None of the people at the picnic are aware that Krushna is hitting on Nandini. His barging in during the couple's photograph takes the cake. And going by the precap, after Nandini slaps him, Prem leaves Nandini and drives home alone, only to meet an accident (courtasy Psycho)?

How predictable?

Sorry, but they are just dragging Krushna's psycho behaviour endlessly. They have revealed him to useless people like aai, gautam and pallavi but not to people that could take action (prem, kalyani and maybe even sumati)
diyasingh thumbnail
i also agree with what you all are saying and i think they should reveal this to the families .i think if nandani tells prem he will understand but if she keeps hiding and he hears this from someone else he will be really mad.
this may also put and end to thier relationship. and i would really like to see more of prem and nandani being together for a change 
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghan33

this show now has a very disturbing disgusting storyline! the love story between prem and nandini is gone and now we see this pig krishna abusing poor helpless nandini! the writers are stupid for writing such a disturbing storyline!!!!!!!!! what do you think do you agree????

I totally agree with
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is even more disgusting to see Nandini keep taking Krushna's touches...WHy can;t she slap him each time or move herself away from him during photo thingie...She has to become more aggressive with him and let Prem know what is up...

She is letting herself be victim all over again...Girl go tell someone and fight the demon..
shaila123 thumbnail
I don't like this story line either! That Krsihna guy is a total creep and all poor Nandini does is cries.How about making her a little stronger and have her stand up to this creep!And what's up with the eldest brother knowing this all along and what did he do to help Nandini? Nothing!Oh and don't forget that Ayi what a mean old lady.I am not watching this show anymore!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To people who dont know what the show is about, and who expect a nice love story:

1. This is about a girl who was raped, and suffers trauma because of it
2. Its about her fight to get justice for what happened with her
3. Its about the support she receives from her mother-in-law, when she comes to know thw truth, and possibly her husband
4.its about a rapist who psychotically manipulates his victim, damages her self confidence and tries to make her life hell
5.Its about how society reacts towards rape victims...

Ofcourse, with a little bit of drama thrown in, and some illogical sequences, to garner TRPs...

All people who think the storyline is disgusting should know the above information before they continue to watch. Ofcourse, they dont need me to tell them to discontinue if they dont like it...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu...nicely written..I liked d way u summarized d show n its goal