India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

disgusting storyline!!!!!! (Page 4)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
100% agree w/ eksie! "eks-actly right!" LOL but in all seriousness, it may not be a pleasant topic, one that u might not want to see on an indian soap, but it's a sad part of reality, and there should be shows out there that don't shy away from this topic... I just hope they manage to execute it well and show a strong woman who gets justice and a husband who supports her. I do agree though that krishna is not making much sense in his sudden obsessivness w/ nand. If he wantd her to kno, he coudv told her or y even help her during her engagement to prem... The cv's need to fix a couple things...

Edited by zaara10 - 05 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Going by yesterday's episode, this is what I mean

None of the people at the picnic are aware that Krushna is hitting on Nandini. His barging in during the couple's photograph takes the cake. And going by the precap, after Nandini slaps him, Prem leaves Nandini and drives home alone, only to meet an accident (courtasy Psycho)?

How predictable?

Sorry, but they are just dragging Krushna's psycho behaviour endlessly. They have revealed him to useless people like aai, gautam and pallavi but not to people that could take action (prem, kalyani and maybe even sumati)
diyasingh Groupbie
diyasingh
diyasingh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i also agree with what you all are saying and i think they should reveal this to the families .i think if nandani tells prem he will understand but if she keeps hiding and he hears this from someone else he will be really mad.
this may also put and end to thier relationship. and i would really like to see more of prem and nandani being together for a change 
-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

this show now has a very disturbing disgusting storyline! the love story between prem and nandini is gone and now we see this pig krishna abusing poor helpless nandini! the writers are stupid for writing such a disturbing storyline!!!!!!!!! what do you think do you agree????
I totally agree with
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
It is even more disgusting to see Nandini keep taking Krushna's touches...WHy can;t she slap him each time or move herself away from him during photo thingie...She has to become more aggressive with him and let Prem know what is up...

She is letting herself be victim all over again...Girl go tell someone and fight the demon..
shaila123 Newbie
shaila123
shaila123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I don't like this story line either! That Krsihna guy is a total creep and all poor Nandini does is cries.How about making her a little stronger and have her stand up to this creep!And what's up with the eldest brother knowing this all along and what did he do to help Nandini? Nothing!Oh and don't forget that Ayi what a mean old lady.I am not watching this show anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

To people who dont know what the show is about, and who expect a nice love story:

1. This is about a girl who was raped, and suffers trauma because of it
2. Its about her fight to get justice for what happened with her
3. Its about the support she receives from her mother-in-law, when she comes to know thw truth, and possibly her husband
4.its about a rapist who psychotically manipulates his victim, damages her self confidence and tries to make her life hell
5.Its about how society reacts towards rape victims...

Ofcourse, with a little bit of drama thrown in, and some illogical sequences, to garner TRPs...

All people who think the storyline is disgusting should know the above information before they continue to watch. Ofcourse, they dont need me to tell them to discontinue if they dont like it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mango_peoplessroomaniDabulls23

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Tanu...nicely written..I liked d way u summarized d show n its goal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index