I don't want to hurt anyone or anyone's feelingTongue

i didnt mind at all..chill gal..keep smilin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rayanaa

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I agree about the storyline but some things don't make sense. Like why all of a sudden. Krushna decides to strike. Is he not afraid that his brother who already hates him will strike back? What would he achieve by breaking of Nandini's marriage because that would break his own marriage too. If he did not care for his marriage to Sona, why did he not propose to Nandini in past? If he wanted Sona's riches, why is he risking it now?. I just feel Krushna is getting too aggressive all of a sudden

aaabbb

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@suresh - r u agreeing that the storyline is disgusting?

regarding krishna it looks like he thought he could marry sonakshi and keep nandini on the side.. not trying to advocate his actions but he has no worries about breaking his own marriage, bsaed on sonakshi's reaction to finding nandinis pic in his cell phone there will be some time before she would catch on to the deception

@kinara - very well said

Edited by fj08 - 05 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreaaabbbkinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

@suresh - r u agreeing that the storyline is disgusting?

regarding krishna it looks like he thought he could marry sonakshi and keep nandini on the side.. not trying to advocate his actions but he has no worries about breaking his own marriage, bsaed on sonakshi's reaction to finding nandinis pic in his cell phone there will be some time before she would catch on to the deception

@kinara - very well said Thank you my dear ..i appreciate that...Smile

fj08

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think the storyline is fine but the execution of story is where problem lies.

Suresh, I agree Krishna's character do not make sense. His actions never actually, did he want to remember her past, in that case he had so many chances before to break this alliance, where he was all smiling and paricipating.

He seems to be happy she remembers allDead ewww, so now worried what are consequences. This character is never shown impulsive like Prem so he played all his strategies well, so why worried nowConfused.

Scared of aayi or Govind!, he was never beforeConfused when he agreed to marry one and forcing himself on other on marriage day. There was no actions by Nandini like teasing or some other initiation why he did it, he wasn't drunk why didn't he just married her??? I am very unhappy with the story writing, they just showed he did this on HIS marriage when no one in family had idea he was after her??? he is behaving like complete psyco suddenly after being niceUnhappy

I am watching this serial just for Gaurav, hate the way CVs killing his character, why all highlights on Ajay. In the previous interview he said he is parallel lead and Rupali Guha is his friend they have worked earlierUnhappy. I want to see Gaurav's role different shades but Prem is still stupid lovestruck blind guyAngry

And still there is no real improvement in Vandana, wish they switched her character with AbigailConfused

Edited by aaabbb - 05 January 2011 at 10:34am
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Guys, I do agree that the storyline disgusting because of Krushna's actions and how he is going about it (like the mandir scene where he is touching Nandini's hand in front of Prem and Sona, or attacking Nandini in the storeroom at Prapti's engagement) . The CVs are making him out to be in control but if you ask me, he has a lot more to lose by his actions:

He could lose Sona and her riches
His brother, who already hates him, can actually kill him
Prem could put him in a blender and make chutney out of him
He could be behind bars on a rape charge

I think CVs are also sidetracking by adding the Aai-dadi side track and unnecessary delay on Nandini communicationg with the right people (Prem, Kalyani and Govind)
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

@Suresh - If Nandini went and communicated to "right" people so easily, I guess 3 things can happen

Prem might NOT want her (I like that you trust Prem so much... that you think he'llaccept her, but I think she doesn't know that yet...LOL)

She might be thrown out of house by the Rajadhyakshs

Krushna might want her back!!! (yes thats a possibility...Dead)

Besides, this is a daily soap, not a movie... how can things go so fast?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyressroomani

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Although this storyline right now seems to be disgusting but has a great message which will be given out later on...

This is a story about unfortunate young girl who gets raped, has temp amnisia abt the event including having a baby, sees the culprit, all the memories comes back, eventually how MIL and loving husband will help her fight this evil disgusting man...I hope finally aai also joins and has her son krishna punished....

Can't wait to see Kalyani supporting Nandini in fighting this evil..

mystifyre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index