Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Was there electricity during 18th Century ? (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Pandey

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by ffkhan

people have to do nothing except finding logic.Sleepy

I know, right? It annoys me sometimes. I don't really care about the bloopers; they don't irritate me, it's the people that keep on finding logic everywhere that spin my head!! Wacko
Exactly, I don't care about bloopers, I hate keeping an eye open for a blooper oh oh wait see this wasn't there and all. There are so many things that should be taken care of on the sets other than these small things! Sleepy

Hey, come on, guys! I'm not too critical of bloopers either but its kind of fun to laugh over them!Embarrassed Though, this electricity one went over my head. Requires too much brains which I don't want to put in Ekta Maiyya's showLOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

LOOOL!!!! im gonna google that now ErmmThumbs Up
mehek ki bacchi i was gone tell her the same thing lolLOL
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

i agreeBig smile i mean why go after such silly mistakes wen u can enjoy ur favorite jodi and the show?? mistakes happens in every show not only this one.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Mrs.Pandey

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I know, right? It annoys me sometimes. I don't really care about the bloopers; they don't irritate me, it's the people that keep on finding logic everywhere that spin my head!! Wacko
Exactly, I don't care about bloopers, I hate keeping an eye open for a blooper oh oh wait see this wasn't there and all. There are so many things that should be taken care of on the sets other than these small things! Sleepy

Hey, come on, guys! I'm not too critical of bloopers either but its kind of fun to laugh over them!Embarrassed Though, this electricity one went over my head. Requires too much brains which I don't want to put in Ekta Maiyya's showLOL LOL LOL

quite a laugh indeed and I think instead of taking care of some other things on the set, the creatives should take care of the story and not rewrite the story after it is telecast!
Bloopers like pendant getting lost at lake and then being found back at the palace, is ridiculous LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index