Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 good observation, now you will be in their black list too😆

jokes a side maybe there are not  side lamps, but are candle holders that look like side lamps!😉

anyhow back to electricity it was invented in late 18th century however the  the bulb required for the side lamps😉 wasn't  invented until late in 19th century by Thomas Edison ( i knew paying attention in classes will pay off one day)🤣 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ka7eela

🤣 good observation, now you will be in their black list too😆

jokes a side maybe there are not  side lamps, but are candle holders that look like side lamps!😉

anyhow back to electricity it was invented in late 18th century however the  the bulb required for the side lamps😉 wasn't  invented until late in 19th century by Thomas Edison ( i knew paying attention in classes will pay off one day)🤣 

seems like I didn't pay much attention 🤣
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Also Maitz was an 18th century Indian princess. How come she's in a gown? 😕 Shouldn she be wearing traditional stuff just like any other Indian princess like a ghagra or a saree?

grown😆
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen the dress worn by Maithili worn by18th century female vampires in vampire movies from european region.Does that mean Maithili was vampire because Abhay confesses once to Piya that he gave his life for Maithili  but twists his confession when Piya is taken by him for her safety to his home.
Edited by VladDracula - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
people have to do nothing except finding logic.🥱
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud observation.

But I have  seen  candleholders like those too......so may  be those are candleholders and not electric nightlamps.
Edited by rmitra - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ffkhan

people have to do nothing except finding logic.🥱

I know, right? It annoys me sometimes. I don't really care about the bloopers; they don't irritate me, it's the people that keep on finding logic everywhere that spin my head!! 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
shyams this is ekta ki duniya where anything&everything is possible🤣
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think for rich people yes.
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I know, right? It annoys me sometimes. I don't really care about the bloopers; they don't irritate me, it's the people that keep on finding logic everywhere that spin my head!! 

Exactly, I don't care about bloopers, I hate keeping an eye open for a blooper oh oh wait see this wasn't there and all. There are so many things that should be taken care of on the sets other than these small things! ðŸ¥±
Edited by Mrs.Pandey - 13 years ago