nani calls ichcha something like chuhiya

Posted: 13 years ago
nani calls ichcha something like chuhiya.... is it rat

how dare she can and how bloody ichcha acknowldeges as well. how com ejogi and divya never ever objected that

she calls massom also mendki- i supose frog but with massom its ok,

how come important poeple in house tolerate nani calling ichcha chuhiya - in case it is really rat

pls friends dont laugh, i dont know if thats what i hear

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa u r right , she calls iccha chuhiya and no one even jogi has objected 2 that😡.

i hope veer says something 2 nani ki yeh mera ghar hain, meri biwi ko respect se bolo varna get the hell out of here
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember once she called chuyi inform of Veer, when veer starred at her she said hum sab pyar se icha ko chuhiya bulate hain.

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes its downright degrading the way nani calls her chuhiya (mouse).... one day some one shud ask nani how she wud feel if some one called her Genda (hippo, i think ?) or Bhains (buffalo)...

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

I remember once she called chuyi inform of Veer, when veer starred at her she said hum sab pyar se icha ko chuhiya bulate hain.

ya... that was the first time veer had come to jogi's house to see taps...n as Ichcha came down the stairs she stumbled n wud have fallen if veer had not caught her 😉... that was so romantic😳

if nani calls her that again in front of veer ..then he shud object very strongly... 😡
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

ya... that was the first time veer had come to jogi's house to see taps...n as Ichcha came down the stairs she stumbled n wud have fallen if veer had not caught her 😉... that was so romantic😳

if nani calls her that again in front of veer ..then he shud object very strongly... 😡

I've forgotten this.........Now let her call in front of Veer and she will get a bashing
but guys plss why everything to veer

why not bloody ichcha herself objected this. respcetfully can say pls dont call me so in fronnt of others, apne apne mein theek hia, not in my saural

something she shd puke out.

and aslo why never have divya and jogi or damini told her not to say this this is dirty

may be she named her this since she was samml (coz even her baby photo indeed looks like chuhiya 😉👏😆),   lekin when grown up its looks yuck and ichcha very sweetly goes to her
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veer should tell nani to call my ichaa
" gulab jamun'
and call ur tappy
"bandariya'
in bundela house rules r different

Originally posted by: neenu55

veer should tell nani to call my ichaa

" gulab jamun'