Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 8)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
CB, ur right as always ... wounded lion is the word.Embarrassed

Dreamy, Thanx for liking it Embarrassed  Agree ... These obstacles wud strengthen Arpi much more than before. This is a testing time for both of them. And their love wud give them the courage to overcome all odds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I was just watching the precap promo (I know glutton for misery, I am!)....but when Avdesh held onto the bars of the jail, you can actually see it moving!!....Now I want him to just pull and pull till it comes out of the wall!!LOLLOLLOL

wishful thinking I know, especially as surrounded by the police.

You know I wonder if MC Rai will come to do somethng?....what if SImple puts the pressure on him through her father?...MC Rai is scared of him so might come running...if he does, I want Simple to come along as well......pretty slim chances of that thought, the onus is on Avdesh to get his wife out....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hmm wishful thinking dreamy but tb article says avdesh only wud get his wife out,.  but yes simple can put pressure on papa rai. but it wud be like challenge to avdesh that he being bahut bada gunda cudnt take out his wife and his father in law did it

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hey ferdous Smile
i m back  &  u have a nice heart  & i  m never  alone when i m with uSmile
your post as always is awesome.Clap

love is love in all of world but with some difference .western love  usually  is without pain & sorrows & often with sexul relationship  totally western love is full of  happiness.

but eastern love story is full of pain,sadness,obstacle,cry & sorrow .totally in eastern love story for example persian storys  lovers have to tolerate sorrows & pains. full of sacrifice , dedication for beloved.

as cb said arpi is a shield for avi. she is a protective sheild for avi from pain & danger.

in persian proverb  we say danger of  shield!

this is a true & real love & exactly   beauty of eastern love. she  is a eastern woman who sacrifice herself  for her beloved without  any expectation.

as for simple, i love this brave galClap both of papa rai s damad & bahu r  bahubali  & big gundaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterboxDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

true chista this is the essence of the story.. true love wud protect and nourish each other and its not always sexual love.

uff cant believe  i used this word openly in my 5yrs at forum

chista

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I was just watching the precap promo (I know glutton for misery, I am!)....but when Avdesh held onto the bars of the jail, you can actually see it moving!!....Now I want him to just pull and pull till it comes out of the wall!!LOLLOLLOL

wishful thinking I know, especially as surrounded by the police.

You know I wonder if MC Rai will come to do somethng?....what if SImple puts the pressure on him through her father?...MC Rai is scared of him so might come running...if he does, I want Simple to come along as well......pretty slim chances of that thought, the onus is on Avdesh to get his wife out....Confused

ROFLROFLDreamy take a big hug from me for giving me a laugh Hug I had been so upset since yesterday after watching all the traumaOuch  i cant stop my laugh to read the lines in bold ROFLROFL

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm wishful thinking dreamy but tb article says avdesh only wud get his wife out,.  but yes simple can put pressure on papa rai. but it wud be like challenge to avdesh that he being bahut bada gunda cudnt take out his wife and his father in law did it

Oh I am so glad you mentioned that because I wanted to talk about his pride. It is wonderful to see that he isn't being too prideful about things....he could have been angry that Arpi made him promise and now he has to sit like a women....few episodes ago, he mentioned he isn't a women to wear bangles and sit at home...when was it?...oh when bhootni goes to shoot RV....so I was really glad to see that whne it comes to Arpi he puts aside everything except his love for her!Clap

About MC Rai, yes wishful thinking on my part...but I feel sad for her, that her father and brothers really don't care whether she lives or dies....their loss. Avdesh's love is enough, more than enough and she doesn't need losers like them in her life!!!AngryAngry
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
true avdesh has that pride  whatever he has to do he wud do come what may

thats why i mentioned earlier rising from the ashes  and added word here is phoenix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index