Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 7)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre my head is spinning coz i hv to do update today.. i thought im ready but now i dont know how it wud come out...

i guess iw ud go watch tom and jerry when i go home i wud be in right frame then hehee

a fictious show eating our brains nw

awww...now u made me cry!...don't mention tom and jerry to me...that is my baby's fav cartoon and he went off to school today, first day.....now I'm alone in home...it too quiet...keep thinking of him!...didn't even get to kiss him, the teachers took him outside and signaled us to go!!.....miss him so much....

er...er agree with a fictional show eating our brains out though!!...at the moment all I can think of, beside missing my baby, is what will happen tonight!!LOLBig smile

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 05 January 2011 at 4:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
aww i love tom and jerry cartoon ok i wud go watch mr bean then

don worry he wud be home then u kiss and cuddle him
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

aww i love tom and jerry cartoon ok i wud go watch mr bean then

don worry he wud be home then u kiss and cuddle him

Mr Bean??...another fave of his!!

Di, are you a cartoon lover?ShockedLOLLOLLOL....well in good company, because of the boys I too watch them now and then.

By the way, what do you think bhootni's reaction will be when she finds out he went to the station?
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Hey Dreamy Hug

Wonderfully analysed the whole epiClapClap. I love the way u weave ur words.Star And before I continue with my thoughts, heres congratulating u for ur wish (tht u quoted in the last lines in Red) to come true. The angel u were expecting to come wud finally enter the show'.... Shikha.Big smile 

What we all saw yesterday was so scary and nerve wrackling. Agree with u that RV has changed overnite, which is really hard for us to see and accept. I cud never see any dark shade in him until yesterday when he appeared as a monster and behaved like a brutal butcher. He was trying to put down Avi and weaken him thru Arpi but didn't realise that by doing so, he  portrayed his incapability, incompetence and frustration for not being able to get back on Avi thru fair means.

Bj no doubt did a foolish act by handing over Avi's biggest weakness to RV, thiking tht she's saved Avi. And am not surprised on her thots at all. She has always believed in winning her love physically as she is way away from the emotional feelings of love. Therefore she preferred to save Avi physically and didn't realise that separating him from Arpi means taking his heart n soul away from him. Now she is left with a breathing dead body (that's wat Avi is without Arpi).

Avi trusts Bj so much that he's still relying on her efforts to get Arpi out with the help of lawyers. The day Bj wud be bare faced before Avi, cant say about this shameless woman's reaction but Avi wud be shattered to know that it is this woman whom he considered more than his mother, responsible for every misery in his life. Arpita's torture is difficult to express in words. But I know she is a brave girl and from here, she wud emerge even stronger than before to stand for her love. Avi is broken to see her fate. The growling and anguish speaks his heart. Arpi's promise has tied him orelse he wud have set the world on fire. RV has done the blunder of chasing a wounded tiger (Avi) ' soon wud he have to pay for this.

And Dreamy I am not picking any of the three choices u have made as we have already come to know the consequences of Avi thru the TB articleEmbarrassed. I know u made this post much before the article came.Big smile Now all am looking forward to is Shikha's entry who can come and support her brother to regain the courage and get Arpi back from the clutches of RV.

Edited by _nandini - 05 January 2011 at 4:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301chatterbox-Prashu-smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

nice one nandini.. wounded lion indeed
oh he wud pounce back and bounce back and everyone wud pay for what they did to him and his wife

dreamy u love mr bean too good one na good for light moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nandini,Hug

wonderful post!Clap

And no not asking anyone to pick any choices, just thinking through....Smile

And like you, I am completely bewildered by this overnight change in RV.....he must always had this cruel streak in him!Angry....You know Arpi is scared and crying but soon I want to see her as a sherni (as CB Di mentioned)....RV will get the shock of his life!!

As for Avdesh, yes he is out of his mind with worry and concern for Arpi and off course hurting alongside her....as soon as she is out of that jail, RV better run to the end of the earth because Avdesh is going to make him wish he had never been born. Now I am a staunch supporter, like Arpi, of Avdesh reforming but just this once I won't mind if he wants to get rough with RV for doing all that to Arpi.AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinismile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

nice one nandini.. wounded lion indeed
oh he wud pounce back and bounce back and everyone wud pay for what they did to him and his wife

dreamy u love mr bean too good one na good for light moments

I like Mr Bean the comedy, though its all repeat now...

little one likes Mr Bean and every now and then I catch it as well....Smile

so that is how you relax and unwind?..watching cartoons!SmileThumbs Up
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
yup i like cartoons mr bean even if its repeat as he is so plain stupid  so that makes a great laugh.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index