India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 6)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Ok girls i am going. its 5:30 am here and remain up all night on forumWink . very bad but yest epiAngry didnt let me sleep.ok see U all . bye for now.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arpi wud be out of jail if we go by tb article

after all she is heroine and hero has to save his heroine

bt it wud be after some proper planning by avdesh along with shikha

right now avdesh is in rage and only thing on his mind is come what may he wants arpi out and safe and his mind is not registering anything at all

he wud be broken totally and how he rises from the ashes remains to be seen

also i wonder how wud bhootni behave once she knows how much her belovd babuaji is going thru

Bhootni will be blind as usual!!Angry...she can't see to the end of her own nose. I really think if she knows about the plan to get Arpi out, she will inform RV!...I would love it if shikha hates her guts as well...would love shikha to be a friend to Arpi....

I can't wait to see how he will get her out....maybe she is going to the court house and they block the car and get her out?.....but that will make her a wanted criminal...whatever they do, she will be wanted by the police!Confused

So I think again, it all goes back to RV and his plans to get Arpi...after thinking she is so cowed and scared from the beating, he will have a chat with her.....ending with if she agrees then he will let her go....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Ok girls i am going. its 5:30 am here and remain up all night on forumWink . very bad but yest epiAngry didnt let me sleep.ok see U all . bye for now.

Awwww Sara, good night and when you wake up, you will see the new eppy. Sweet dreams and take care till later...Hug

smile.sara

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

i dont know how i wud do update or for that matter nandu for this three four days

welll most of this article seems true..

do you mean not able to update during the maha?...don't worry if you can't. I think many will watch it as aired. Is it at 9pm?

oh about the article....yes...but it hurts me thinking she will be in jail for another few days. I think if Bhootni knows about his plans, she will tell RV!!AngryAngry...anything to stop Arpi getting out. And Di, I think this is when RV will try to bargain with Arpi......Ouch

I hope Avi does not reveal his plan 2 bhootni otherwise sab chaupat ho jayega n dat bhootni will come wid her idea n will try 2 reason wid him n now wen Shikha is there , he shd take her help in gettng Arpi out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice _girl

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

i dont know how i wud do update or for that matter nandu for this three four days

welll most of this article seems true..

do you mean not able to update during the maha?...don't worry if you can't. I think many will watch it as aired. Is it at 9pm?

oh about the article....yes...but it hurts me thinking she will be in jail for another few days. I think if Bhootni knows about his plans, she will tell RV!!AngryAngry...anything to stop Arpi getting out. And Di, I think this is when RV will try to bargain with Arpi......Ouch

I hope Avi does not reveal his plan 2 bhootni otherwise sab chaupat ho jayega n dat bhootni will come wid her idea n will try 2 reason wid him n now wen Shikha is there , he shd take her help in gettng Arpi out

I agree but also worried now...whatever he does will be illegal...so Arpi will be still wanted by the police....

Now I wish to see this resolved by the courts.....I think Maha might be all about the court case, and Av making plans just in case....

also wish bhootni will get lost somewhere so does not have a clue...imagine she comes back and walks into the haveli and see's arpi and avi sitting together and eating or just talking!...her face will definitely turn like the bhoot she is!!AngryLOLLOL

ice _girlsmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
aww sara go to sleep dear come bck to discuss in nite..

hmm too many tracks coming out of this one

so confusing my head is spinning now

smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

aww sara go to sleep dear come bck to discuss in nite..

hmm too many tracks coming out of this one

so confusing my head is spinning now

don't spin too much!!LOLLOL

We need to be prepared..Avita need our help...we should start talking about mission Arpita rescue!!......I can't wait to see how Avdesh comes into the women section of the jail...I think he is exchanging words with RV, hears Arpita cry and comes running like a wild man.....Day DreamingOuch

ice _girlsmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
arre my head is spinning coz i hv to do update today.. i thought im ready but now i dont know how it wud come out...

i guess iw ud go watch tom and jerry when i go home i wud be in right frame then hehee

a fictious show eating our brains nw

Dreamygal301smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index