India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 5)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
from the new TB article iits seem that in the yesterday seq of PS Avi will not succeed Arpi out even cops will through him out fro PS (POlice station). they said also about the shikhha entry and Avi's plaining to rescue Arpi and also Maha Epi. so fingure cross for Best for AviTa. May be shikah will come with her BF RV Bro. lets see what happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya i read u edited later

yes cud be possible whne she is all broken and bruised and injured he wud try to struck a deal and i wud love it if she spits him on his face.. i hav all sorts of words for this rv now but i wud be banned for using them..

can i pm u and take it out hehe

we can PM each other and turn the air blue!!!Ouch...not enough words to say what I want to say!!

I was thinking that bruised and battered her approaches her and she realises he is after her husband so her protective instincts comes up and she lies and agrees to go along with what RV is saying so she can protect Avdesh and get out of jail if she can...if Avi breaks her out, he will be in more trouble than before and Arpita cannot bear that...so she may just go along with RV to keep the peace but obviously later it turns against her....Ouch
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

from the new TB article iits seem that in the yesterday seq of PS Avi will not succeed Arpi out even cops will through him out fro PS (POlice station). they said also about the shikhha entry and Avi's plaining to rescue Arpi and also Maha Epi. so fingure cross for Best for AviTa. May be shikah will come with her BF RV Bro. lets see what happen

I know Sara....I too was a bit disappointed!...I can't bear the thought of her being there for so many days....but I think it will lead to a new track coming up..If bhootni knows about Avi's plans she will tell RVAngryAngryAngry

I think RV will try to bargain with Arpi...and she will listen because her husband will be in danger, she will know RV is going after him!...

As for Shikha, not clear if she knows the brother already (though the college bit suggests maybe) or they will meet later on....maybe even during the maha....

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

girls good news and bad news

tb article is out

avdesh fights with everyone and is thrown out of police station  and he is heart broken

and shikha entry
plus maha episode this saturday for gkd

Di, thanks so much for this!

I don't know if I would believe everything TB aritlce say....they have been wrong in the past!!Ouch

but great news about Maha...OMG I think this thing will go on till then and blow up on saturday!!!

yah i was also thinking same about TB Article. In past they proof wrong in shikah enry and Village track which was most awaited by all of us. and u know when TB told about Arpi arrest this came right next day which we all really didnt want to happen. so lets see what happen this time.

Edited by sara212 - 05 January 2011 at 4:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

u know we all talk here this that and all but  this one fact i m not liking it

arpita had been quite a brave bubbly girl and very much understanding person. so why have the cvs turned her into weakling..

she needs to be sherni to fight for what is right..

bt here she has gone timid more and more

ice _girlDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

girls good news and bad news

tb article is out

avdesh fights with everyone and is thrown out of police station  and he is heart broken

and shikha entry
plus maha episode this saturday for gkd

Di, thanks so much for this!

I don't know if I would believe everything TB aritlce say....they have been wrong in the past!!Ouch

but great news about Maha...OMG I think this thing will go on till then and blow up on saturday!!!

yah i was also thinking same about TB Article. In past they proof wrong in shikah enry and Village track which was most awaited by all of us. and u know when TB told about Arpi arrest this came right next day which we all really didnt want to happen. so lets see what happen this time.

rightly said, Sara.Smile

I can't wait to see an hour of GKD, hope there is some happy moments and a happy ending (Arpi out of jail!).

smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

u know we all talk here this that and all but  this one fact i m not liking it

arpita had been quite a brave bubbly girl and very much understanding person. so why have the cvs turned her into weakling..

she needs to be sherni to fight for what is right..

bt here she has gone timid more and more

Di, I too was thinking that and that is why I mentioned it is understandable for her to cry....and that one day she will turn on RV...when she stops being scared and uses her brain she will know RV is targetting Avdesh.

and why I said RV will bargain with her, she will use her brain and realise she could protect her hubby once again...everything she does is always for him....and what a reward she is getting now!...so true that it is always the innocent that pay for others sins....Ouch

ice _girlsmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
arpi wud be out of jail if we go by tb article

after all she is heroine and hero has to save his heroine

bt it wud be after some proper planning by avdesh along with shikha

right now avdesh is in rage and only thing on his mind is come what may he wants arpi out and safe and his mind is not registering anything at all

he wud be broken totally and how he rises from the ashes remains to be seen

also i wonder how wud bhootni behave once she knows how much her belovd babuaji is going thru

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index