Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 3)

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis................ClapClapClapClap

If RV had smth 4 Arpi , wud he bear her gettng torture???????? I dont think anythng like dat , as he said he wants 2 break Avi n so d only way he can do dis is by torturing Arpi.........n yes he was sick wen he was smiling n gettng pleasure by Arpi's screams AngryAngryAngryAngry I did not find in  his way of calling Arpi's name 2 b in a lovers way, he was just in a revenge n anger mode............i felt his behave like a psycho just like bhootni (may b more pycho than bhootni acc. 2 his expressions AngryAngry

Poor AVITA r going through a lot coz of Avi's impulsiveness n rash thinkng.........USE UR BRAINS (hope d CV's make sure he does dat otherwise his character is just a puppet )

Seriously, if they r feared so much n hv big contacts , now wat happened ?? If d whole of Lallanpur thinks of Avi as GOD then why is there no protest against d arrest n RV ???? The leader is going through so much n d followers just sit quiet.

Bhootni is just overconfident , sick psycho . U need 2 get Arpi out n Send AVITA 4 a vacation n u stay wid ur BF PJ n enjoy (which she will never want 2 AngryAngry)

Simple is just lovely ..........happy 4 Mama Rai 2 get someone 2 support her ........hope Simple does smth 4 AVITA ......how i wished dat she was a lawyer .............now d Rai men will get a taste of their own medicine n will come on d rt path............SIMPLE shd blackmail Snake 2 get Arpi out of d jail or else he will b in jail due 2 d scam he has done .............wud love 2 watch his face , shocked n scared.

Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Dreamy all of your three choices are looking only possibilty in this situation although all of them are dangerous for Avita. if Avdesh surrender than Avita will remain separated and RV will not leave this golden chance and take Avi on very horrible remand and what bhootni will do with arpi is another thing. if Avi and gang manage to release Arpi on gun point and escape then RV has proof against Avi and have solid proof/chance to arrest Avi which he didnt get yet. and the third option. even though by this Arpi will release and Avi would not have to break law but what next Avi will become more than proud of his bhaoji and never want to even think once over bhootni decision and orde. but it seems that one of your option we are going to waatch today epi. let see what happen .

and yes simple is too good. jagat is becoming her pet in future. see how did he hold her hand after Ppa rai insult by her. may be simple force Papa Rai to bail Arpi and Avi will get to think over chance how can my bhaoji didnt get arpi release.

Hi Sara,Smile

Avita are in a difficult situation and once again I blame bhootni!!AngryAngry

what do you think will happen?...whatever is done tonight, things will be more and more difficult. I think maybe there is a track where Avita will be simply all alone against the world!

I still want all of this to be a dream, because otherwise life would be extremely difficult for them. One thing though, you say bhootni will be held in high esteem in Avi's eyes if she comes...the thing is she is already very high in his eyes, nothing will bring that down until he knows of her perfidy!!!....so really, it doesn't bother me if she comes as long as they are both rescued. We know she will eventually fall from her high position. As mentioned before, Avdesh is trusting of her and he will continue to do so, and each time she will betray him ....soon enough he will know and then she will feel the full force of his anger and hatred.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlsmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
girls new promo is out and dont watch u wud be crying ur eyes out

its same as precap though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by sara212

Dreamy all of your three choices are looking only possibilty in this situation although all of them are dangerous for Avita. if Avdesh surrender than Avita will remain separated and RV will not leave this golden chance and take Avi on very horrible remand and what bhootni will do with arpi is another thing. if Avi and gang manage to release Arpi on gun point and escape then RV has proof against Avi and have solid proof/chance to arrest Avi which he didnt get yet. and the third option. even though by this Arpi will release and Avi would not have to break law but what next Avi will become more than proud of his bhaoji and never want to even think once over bhootni decision and orde. but it seems that one of your option we are going to waatch today epi. let see what happen .

and yes simple is too good. jagat is becoming her pet in future. see how did he hold her hand after Ppa rai insult by her. may be simple force Papa Rai to bail Arpi and Avi will get to think over chance how can my bhaoji didnt get arpi release.

Hi Sara,Smile

Avita are in a difficult situation and once again I blame bhootni!!AngryAngry

what do you think will happen?...whatever is done tonight, things will be more and more difficult. I think maybe there is a track where Avita will be simply all alone against the world!

I still want all of this to be a dream, because otherwise life would be extremely difficult for them. One thing though, you say bhootni will be held in high esteem in Avi's eyes if she comes...the thing is she is already very high in his eyes, nothing will bring that down until he knows of her perfidy!!!....so really, it doesn't bother me if she comes as long as they are both rescued. We know she will eventually fall from her high position. As mentioned before, Avdesh is trusting of her and he will continue to do so, and each time she will betray him ....soon enough he will know and then she will feel the full force of his anger and hatred.
I just Avita out of there...I feel he will take her & leave.or Panditji will inform Bahuji &s he will take them both out & then Avi will kidnap RV's brother..

Dreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy lovely analysis as always. Agree with point three in your analysis even I feel that bhootni will come to the police station. And agree with Chatter di too that she is sure to take Avi with her and leave Arpi behind to get more troubled by RV. And will Avi agree to this as he has seen with his own eyes how Arpi was getting beaten?...I think not unless something changes like RV's senior was there or Arpi moved....also we have seen bhootni is careful to maintain her cover  and not give her own feelings away, so if Avi really wants Arpi with him she may  have no choice..

Couldnt believe of what all saw of RV yesterday and what we will see of him today too. Precap was very upsetting I had tears in my eyes...reminded me of two lovers forcibly being parted. Just to get Avi how can he torture Arpi for no fault of hers. She shot him for saving her husband. Wouldn't his wife would have done the same (if he had one) to save him? revenge blinds people..>RV should remember his words to Arpi that day she came to beg for Avdesh's life.

BJ is mean and selfish to the coreThumbs Up. She will go to any limits to keep Arpi where she is. For sure she must be arranging with her lawyer as to how to keep Arpi in prison for the maximum time than getting her out on bail. you know that is one thing that upset me, Avdesh should be meeting with the lawyer and finding out everything he could...he is too trusting but more than that he should start taking interest in other things beside just his fist and guns!!

The Rai household is going to go through a big transformation thanks to Simple. She was great yesterday. wonderful!..when she first came I had reservation thinking she is selfish and just wants what she wants...but really likes her from Monday episode, loved her yesterday!!Clap

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Excellent writing..I feel Bahuji will come & take Avita or Avi away...Now will be the time for RV'S family to come into the fray... I want  Avi to hold RV by his neck & wring him thru that,hit where it hurts most!! That would be such a pleasure...

Hi Laxmi,

even I don't mind bhootni coming....I too want Avita out of that situation...too horrendous...I think guns might start shooting and one of them could be hurt....!!Ouch

and so far, bhootni has always been the voice of reason, the one who see's clearly when Avdesh is blinded by anger!!Ouch

ice _girl

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
girls good news and bad news

tb article is out

avdesh fights with everyone and is thrown out of police station  and he is heart broken

and shikha entry
plus maha episode this saturday for gkd

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice _girl

Awesome analysis................ClapClapClapClap

If RV had smth 4 Arpi , wud he bear her gettng torture???????? I dont think anythng like dat , as he said he wants 2 break Avi n so d only way he can do dis is by torturing Arpi.........n yes he was sick wen he was smiling n gettng pleasure by Arpi's screams AngryAngryAngryAngry I did not find in  his way of calling Arpi's name 2 b in a lovers way, he was just in a revenge n anger mode............i felt his behave like a psycho just like bhootni (may b more pycho than bhootni acc. 2 his expressions AngryAngry Saakshi, don't you think he suddenly changed?!Shocked...and when I say lover like, I meant the contradiction between his orders and his tone...just a metaphor. Yes he seemed to enjoy her beating!...that is why I called him a sadist!!DeadDead

Poor AVITA r going through a lot coz of Avi's impulsiveness n rash thinkng.........USE UR BRAINS (hope d CV's make sure he does dat otherwise his character is just a puppet )

Seriously, if they r feared so much n hv big contacts , now wat happened ?? If d whole of Lallanpur thinks of Avi as GOD then why is there no protest against d arrest n RV ???? The leader is going through so much n d followers just sit quiet.  me too wondering...have been wondering since Avi run into the jungle unable to get proper medical care!...I think Bhootni raised him to believe all this but in reality they are just a family of goons with no proper contacts or anything.

Bhootni is just overconfident , sick psycho . U need 2 get Arpi out n Send AVITA 4 a vacation n u stay wid ur BF PJ n enjoy (which she will never want 2 AngryAngry)

Simple is just lovely ..........happy 4 Mama Rai 2 get someone 2 support her ........hope Simple does smth 4 AVITA ......how i wished dat she was a lawyer .............now d Rai men will get a taste of their own medicine n will come on d rt path............SIMPLE shd blackmail Snake 2 get Arpi out of d jail or else he will b in jail due 2 d scam he has done .............wud love 2 watch his face , shocked n scared. After yesterday I really think that if Simple heard, maybe she will try to do something to help Avita...I hope someone does. At the moment it really looks like they are fighting alone against the world!!

ice _girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index